Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daniel Kinahan BBC Panorama 01/02/2021 9pm

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,501 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

i mean, if there is evidence, prosecute the man. it's pretty simple, no?

imagine someone going after tubridy in the press cos they know he takes drugs (allegedly), they'd be sued fair swift.

if its widely acknowledged he is doing something illegal, keep tabs on him. if narcos thought me anything, its that the US DEA will get their man come what may.

He's perfectly entitled to sue newspapers and so on for defamation in the courts. There is a reason he doesn't do so, some uncomfortable questions would be put to him. Harder to obfuscate matters when some hard questions need answering in court, it's easier just release statements and make some flashy PR videos.

I'd imagine the State will end up looking for him to be deported back here and put on trial before long tbh, especially given some of the more recent rulings from the Special Criminal Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

He's perfectly entitled to sue newspapers and so on for defamation in the courts. There is a reason he doesn't do so, some uncomfortable questions would be put to him. Harder to obfuscate matters when some hard questions need answering in court, it's easier just release statements and make some flashy PR videos.

I'd imagine the State will end up looking for him to be deported back here and put on trial before long tbh.

newspaper/media in general is full of the same..allegedly, apparently, per our sources. so there ain't no defamation upon which to sue.

ryan tubridy apparently takes cocaine allegedly one night as per my source. that meaningless dribble.

fair enough, bring him back, put him on trial. let the evidence decide.

just don't ruin the AJ-tyson fight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Fuascailteoir

If he has so much money, how come he couldn't afford better CGI for the flames in the video about the hotel shooting. Really cheapened the whole thing

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

If he has so much money, how come he couldn't afford better CGI for the flames in the video about the hotel shooting. Really cheapened the whole thing

I mean, if he had a tank why didn't he drive that in, or an auld f15?

probably, they are far too expensive.

@ Fuascailteoir: do you have any info that could help the authorities? else your hyperbole don't help anyone. and do you peddle drugs? apparently you drive a nice car?!

Some say, he's a .....

MV5BMTk4Mjk3NTAzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDAwOTA4MDI@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

....Oh wait, no- our libel laws prevent me saying that....:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Frampton retained Finucane as his lawyer, not Daniel Kinahan.

Finucane was one who sent lots of letters to.Journos on behalf of His client dk .google it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Richmond is a scumbag but only for shortening "though" to "tho" repeatedly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭Billy Ocean

The level of disillusion in DK's statement on Talksport would be hilarious if it weren't for the grim backdrop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭Billy Ocean

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Presumably Kinahans foray into football will be targeting Premier League players. If theres dodgy money behind it then that will put him in the crosshairs of the UKs Serious Organised Crime Agency

• Advertisement
Advertisement