Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPC Connect error email

Options
  • 01-02-2021 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Can anybody advise what this email is referring to? No house alarms or faults occurred. I've checked SPC Connect just now and logged into Engineer mode, however all h/w status is OK, with nothing showing on the log for this 'ANE-LX1' item, nothing else out of ordinary on various pages.

Email received from "info@spcconnect.com" at 00:15 this morning as follows:

Hello <my name>,

The SPC Connect Server push notification status for your device 'ANE-LX1' has been set to inactive. The push notification token from your device is invalid and SPC Connect will not send any further push notification messages.

Please try the following actions to attempt to resolve the issue:

Close the SPC Connect app on the device.
    Start the SPC Connect app on the device.
    Login to the SPC Connect app.
    To check the SPC Connect Server push notification status, login to the SPC Connect Server and view the 'Account Devices' page. For push notification messages to be sent to the device the column 'Server Push Notification Status' should show 'Active'.
    Regards

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It's telling you push notifications for the phone or device listed are disabled.
    Have you followed the advice in the email first?
    It's possibly an old device. If so you can just delete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

KoolKid wrote: »
    It's telling you push notifications for the phone or device listed are disabled.
    Have you followed the advice in the email first?
    It's possibly an old device. If so you can just delete it.

tks. Didn't recognise the ANE-LX1 and assumed it was part of the alarm system hardware. Based on above, I checked phone list and see that's the 'device name' for a phone, so sorted, tks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Waesfjord wrote: »
    tks. Didn't recognise the ANE-LX1 and assumed it was part of the alarm system hardware. Based on above, I checked phone list and see that's the 'device name' for a phone, so sorted, tks.
    Your welcome..

Advertisement