Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last Week's Top Five Queries (25.01.2021 - 31.01.2021)

• 01-02-2021 4:01pm
    Company Representative Posts: 254 Verified rep

1. Do I need to apply for a new connection for the new house when built or can I connect on to the existing connection?

You will need to apply for a new connection. Once you apply, our New Connection team will be able to assist you further. Please see further information on our website here.
    Please get back in touch if you have further queries.

2. Irish water dug up footpath outside my house. They never came back to concrete the footpath. Can you please look into this?

When works are carried out, a temporary reinstatement is usually put in place to allow the ground to settle before a permanent fix. Would you mind confirming the following details via PM and we can look into this:

- Name; 
    - Full address;
    - Contact number; and
    - The type of works carried out if you are aware.

3. There has been constant works on my road, can you please advise what works are carried out?

Would you mind sending further details in relation to this via PM and we can set up a query if required on your behalf?
    Can you also please include the following details:

- Name;
    - Address; and
    - Contact number

4. I have been experiencing low water pressure for more than 2 year. Can you please help?

Would you mind sending us a DM with the following details and a member of the team will look into this?

- Name;
    - Address; and
    - Contact number

5. We are buying the house with the intention of extending. But the manhole and sewer are just beside the house in the area where we intend to extend. Can you advise?

We advise that you contact the Planning Department in your local County Council in order to ensure that planning permission can be granted in order to complete this extension. The Planning Department will consult with our local Water and Wastewater Departments during this process to query if the public wastewater assets can be moved in order to accommodate this extension.

Advertisement