Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co2 Cannister 16g - Bulk where to buy?

Options
  • 01-02-2021 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Evening all,

As I ponder the days I will get to spin for further then 5k, I thought I would replenish my CO2 Cannister supply. Brexit seems to have precluded my usual sources and on ebay it seems to be the case of 20 euro shipping defeating the purpose of saving a few quid.

I have found the link below, but I am not sure how legit they are and the cannisters seem to be for pouring beer (I am not sure if that makes a difference)
    https://ikegger.eu/products/10-pack-of-16g-co2-canisters-10-er-pack-co2-kartuschen-mit-gewinde?variant=15446997860455

Does anyone have a decent source, I am looking to buy 20-40 depending on cost. Generally I hand a few out to friends when I buy a batch.

Cheers

Cionn

Comments

Advertisement