Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone been granted a sound moderator for a pistol

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Munsterlad102

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    That's cheap!
    A former colleague of mine in the US just sold his personal gun, a genuine IMI mini UZI he bought for $5,000 15 years ago and literally shot the Hell out of it in the time frame where he replaced both bolt and barrel in it for $15,000 last November!!!:eek: Even the rattiest looking STEN guns are going for 5,6 grand these days.A FA M16 is hitting the five figures no problems.

Yeah especially for a transferable, the one I saw had a wooden stock so it must have been less desirable than an Uzi, I think it was a Hungarian WW2 smg. I think M14s or something similar to that was going for 16 grand, but it's been a while since I was looking at them, so maybe they were in bad condition or has gone up in price since then. Still though, if I was in America I know what I'd be saving for;);)

Advertisement