Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falsely accused by Mod of Covid denalism

Options
  • 01-02-2021 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058155951

I posted the most up to date and figures as reported from the mainstream press and then I was accused of being a covid denier with an agenda :confused::confused:

If I was to deny Covid then I would be the worlds worst covid denier troll as everything I posted is fact and the truth as reported in the press unless I have missed something. It was an incredibly harsh accusation especially as I caught Covid myself early on during the pandemic. I could be accused of alot of things but covid denialism aint one of them.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Did you discuss this with the mod via PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

His response is to take it to the Conspiracy Theories forum and he is accusing me of framing my post in a denialism way, I simply posted the real numbers as reported in reputable outlets, the fact that a tiny percentage of the population has died from it is not denialism nor does it take away or in way diminish the fact that is a bloody very serious virus and public health emergency!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've deleted the thread altogether as it did not serve much purpose. Cumulative totals are included in the main thread title and there's a sticky dedicated to daily numbers

theguzman wrote: »
    His response is to take it to the Conspiracy Theories forum and he is accusing me of framing my post in a denialism way,
    I saw that was the gist of the closing post

Did you attempt to discuss this with the mod via PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

He told me there is an official thread which has not been updated in several days and that there was no need of my own covid denialism thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement