If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos Bundle (Best Price)

Options
  • 02-02-2021 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,

What's your best price for the following bundle including shipping to Dublin, please?

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)
    - 2 x Sonos One SL (Black)
    - 1 x Sonos Beam Mount (Black, Sonos brand)

Do you stock the Sonos brand wall mounts for the One SL?  If you do, can you quote me for two of those in black?

Thanks,

Liam

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

liamcu wrote: »
    Hi,

What's your best price for the following bundle including shipping to Dublin, please?

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)

Do you stock the Sonos brand wall mounts for the One SL?  If you do, can you quote me for two of those in black?

Thanks,

Liam
    Hi Liam.

Thanks for post.

I could off the following deal:
    - 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)
    Total £780

The bracket we would have for the One SL woudl be the Flexon S1-WM which are designed for the One SL priced at £24.95 each
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203066-flexson-s1-wm-wall-mount-sonos-one-sonos-sl-black-flxs1wm1021-blk-bracket-single-sonos-one.aspx

All currently in stock and ready to ship.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭liamcu

Hi,

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)

Thanks,

Liam
    Hi Laim.

Thanks for post.

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)
    Total £780

The bracket we would have for the One SL woudl be the Flexon S1-WM which are designed for the One SL priced at £24.95 each
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203066-flexson-s1-wm-wall-mount-sonos-one-sonos-sl-black-flxs1wm1021-blk-bracket-single-sonos-one.aspx

That's more expensive than the Euro price total on the Richersounds.ie website (EUR866.00 = GBP 763.50)

Hi,

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)

Thanks,

Liam
    Hi Liam.

Thanks for post.

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)
    Total £780

The bracket we would have for the One SL would be the Flexon S1-WM which are designed for the One SL priced at £24.95 each

That's more expensive than the Euro price total on the Richersounds.ie website (EUR866.00 = GBP 763.50)
    Hey Liam.

Sorry I had been working off of the sterling pricing.

The Euro pricing does indeed work out cheaper so there is no issue in purchasing at the Euro price.
    I could not offer any better than the Euro pricing unfortunately as it is already cheaper than the sterling deal I was offering.

The brackets would then be 34.95 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203066-flexson-s1-wm-wall-mount-sonos-one-sonos-sl-black-flxs1wm1021-blk-bracket-single-sonos-one.aspx

Hi,

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)

Thanks,

Liam
    Hi Liam.

Thanks for post.

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)
    Total £780

The bracket we would have for the One SL would be the Flexon S1-WM which are designed for the One SL priced at £24.95 each

Hey Liam.

The Euro pricing does indeed work out cheaper so there is no issue in purchasing at the Euro price.
    I could not offer any better than the Euro pricing unfortunately as it is already cheaper than the sterling deal I was offering.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203066-flexson-s1-wm-wall-mount-sonos-one-sonos-sl-black-flxs1wm1021-blk-bracket-single-sonos-one.aspx
    That's fair enough.  The Euro price is a good deal.  I'll go ahead and place the order online shortly.

Hi,

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)

Thanks,

Liam
    Hi Liam.

Thanks for post.

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)
    Total £780

Hey Liam.

That's fair enough.  The Euro price is a good deal.  I'll go ahead and place the order online shortly.
    No problem at all Liam.

I'll keep me eye out for the order and get it processed straight away for you :)

• Advertisement

Hi,

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)

Thanks,

Liam
    Hi Liam.

Thanks for post.

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)
    Total £780

Hey Liam.

I've just placed the order.  But I see now that Sonos have the Beam wall mount for EUR69.00 vs. EUR79.00 with you.  Can you match that?

Hi,

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)

Thanks,

Liam
    Hi Liam.

Thanks for post.

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)
    Total £780

Hey Liam.

I've just placed the order.  But I see now that Sonos have the Beam wall mount for EUR69.00 vs. EUR79.00 with you.  Can you match that?
    Hi Liam.

Thanks for the order :)

Leave it with me and I'll sort the Beam bracket to 69 Euro and refund back the 10 Euro to you.

I'll drop you a PM once I have this done.

Hi,

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)

Thanks,

Liam
    Hi Liam.

Thanks for post.

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)
    Total £780

Hey Liam.

Hi Liam.

Leave it with me and I'll sort the Beam bracket to 69 Euro and refund back the 10 Euro to you.

That's great, Kenny.  Thanks for this :-)

Hi,

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)

Thanks,

Liam
    Hi Liam.

Thanks for post.

- 1 x Sonos Beam (Black)
    Total £780

Hey Liam.

Hi Liam.

That's great, Kenny.  Thanks for this :-)
    You are more than welcome Liam.

That's the refund done for you.

It may take a few days to land back into your account.

We will get the order dispatched tomorrow and DPD will be in touch regarding the delivery.

You are more than welcome Liam.

That's the refund done for you.

It may take a few days to land back into your account.

We will get the order dispatched tomorrow and DPD will be in touch regarding the delivery.

Kenny,

Got the refund this morning, thanks.

Any sign of this shipping? Order status is still saying "not yet shipped."

Liam

• Advertisement

It's already shipped.  Just got a text from courier with estimated delivery window.

It's already shipped.  Just got a text from courier with estimated delivery window.
    Hey Liamcu.

Hopefully you got your tracking details in the text also :)

If not let me know and I can PM them over to you.

The details on the "Order Status" aren't changing for some reason and we have our IT guys looking into getting this up and running.

If you have any issues at all please let me know.

Hey Liamcu.

The details on the "Order Status" aren't changing for some reason and we have our IT guys looking into getting this up and running.

It arrived this afternoon. Thanks again :-)

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hey Liamcu.

It arrived this afternoon. Thanks again :-)
    hanks for the post liamcu and glad to hear your delivery arrived safe and sound!

If you need anything else don't hesitate to drop us a post!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.