Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Match Day Thread

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Newbie20 wrote: »
    It amazes me some of the scores people get here and complain about it. 77 points for example is averaging 7 points per player. That’s not easily done!!

I should have known not to play Son. Spurs are an absolute waste of space at the moment.

A lot of the people disappointed with points is usually down to the fact that they are extremely high in the rankings, in some cases less than 100k position out of 7.9million that's massive, I'm around the 1.8million position and even getting 92 points this gameweek isn't jumping me too much...but it's green arrows.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

87 minutes - Son has his first touch in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

87 minutes - Son has his first touch in the box.

Any chance it was to break Jorginho’s leg and get sent off?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,156 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Neither Chelsea nor spurs look any good to me. At least Lampard got something out of Mount.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Finally got the chance to watch a game this GW. It's been an absolute gem. At least Werner got me an assist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Newbie20

A lot of the people disappointed with points is usually down to the fact that they are extremely high in the rankings, in some cases less than 100k position out of 7.9million that's massive, I'm around the 1.8million position and even getting 92 points this gameweek isn't jumping me too much...but it's green arrows.

Yeah maybe it’s just the fact that I’m a mere mortal who is around the 1 million mark. Fair play to those knocking around top 10k

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

11 points from my 2 Chelsea players. 87 (-4) all out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I do not regret selling Son for Grealish.

What a game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I should have kept Soucek and sold Son instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

75 all out (Thank you Chilwell and Soucek)

Small drop to 68k

HEWT in the end but (C) fail got me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

109 best week in a long time,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

94 with no hits..best score this season for me I think

Newbie20 wrote: »
    Yeah maybe it’s just the fact that I’m a mere mortal who is around the 1 million mark. Fair play to those knocking around top 10k

Around the 1 million out of almost 8million players...that in itself is an achievement, be happy and aim to get closer.

The livefpl website can show how far away you are to 500k 100k or even top 10k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Looks like I got a draw in the cup and it will come down to the number of goals scored. Does anyone know if that includes goals on your bench or is it just the players that you played?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Around the 1 million out of almost 8million players...that in itself is an achievement, be happy and aim to get closer.

Very true . The benchmark I always look at is if you're inside the top 10k in Ireland then you are doing very well

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

Why hasn't Chilwell been Playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

Big Borg wrote: »
    Why hasn't Chilwell been Playing?

Started Tuchel’s first game and didn’t make a great impression would be my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

thunderdog wrote: »
    Looks like I got a draw in the cup and it will come down to the number of goals scored. Does anyone know if that includes goals on your bench or is it just the players that you played?

Your first 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

75. Only complaint is the Salah captain fail like many of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

88 ... Mendys clean sheet a nice little unexpected boost. Not fussed about the Salah captain fail but what was I thinking transferring in Robertson over WanB :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

75 sees a fall from 12k to 14k.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

81 points and up to 59K..... although the run of captain fails I'm on now is unbelievable.

Well placed now in all my leagues and still going in the cup.

My team is very very templatey now.....will need something outside the norm to really push on I think

Cartman78 wrote: »
    81 points and up to 59K..... although the run of captain fails I'm on now is unbelievable.

Well placed now in all my leagues and still going in the cup.

My team is very very templatey now.....will need something outside the norm to really push on I think

Almiron or Wilson at Newcastle....against Southampton who seem to be in the horrors at the moment ?

Someone at villa, arsenal with 2 sent off should be susceptible defensively and villa are in decent form.

Fulham ? Are they likely to get attacking points .... if not, what about defensive points .

Personally I think Newcastle might be in a strong position to win at the weekend.

Advertisement