Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mosgo Green Remover vs Mosgo Algae Remover

Options
  • 02-02-2021 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all,

I'm hoping to address two problems i'm experiencing:

1) remove red staining from pebble dash on exterior of house
    2) kill moss growth on foothpath and driveway.

Do I need both products or, in you experience, would Mosgo Green Remover work to address both problems?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

harryo87 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm hoping to address two problems i'm experiencing:

1) remove red staining from pebble dash on exterior of house
    2) kill moss growth on foothpath and driveway.

Do I need both products or, in you experience, would Mosgo Green Remover work to address both problems?

Thank you

I use diluted bleach in a backpack sprayer to kill the red algae on my pebble dash.
    Washing powder sprinkled by hand on the path and driveway.
    Both products from Aldi very cheap and 100% effective.
    I used Mosgo on my drive years ago, unimpressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 harryo87

Thanks for your advice, you may well have saved me a few quid! I will give the bleach and washing powder a shot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

harryo87 wrote: »
    Thanks for your advice, you may well have saved me a few quid! I will give the bleach and washing powder a shot!

Biological washing powder btw. Give it a few days, it will turn the moss brown then just sweep away.

Biological washing powder btw. Give it a few days, it will turn the moss brown then just sweep away.

Works a treat, and will also remove any green algae, but wait until the weather warms up and dries out.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Hocus Focus

Works a treat, and will also remove any green algae, but wait until the weather warms up and dries out.
    Follow up twice annually with Patio Magic or any similar product containing Benzalkonium Chloride, to prevent any regrowth.

• Advertisement
Advertisement