Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Wrap-Up of 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Where do you get that kind of time????

:eek:

Myself it was

Persona 5 @ 72 hours
    AC Odyssey @ 70 hours
    Days Gone @ 68 hours

Not even close to a plat in any of them.

Total hours played @ 659 is 27 fcuking days.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,815 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

My risk gameplay was 692 hours so not too far behind you. Didn't play nearly as much as i would have liked :)

My risk gameplay was 692 hours so not too far behind you. Didn't play nearly as much as i would have liked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

174 games played

Cod MW 527 hrs

1533hrs played

174 games played

Cod MW 527 hrs

1533hrs played

Rookie numbers, you need to pump those numbers up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Apex Legends 412 Hours
    Overwatch 336 Hours

:-/

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Do you play alot of short games? Tbh the majority of ones I play are open world time sinks.

Do you play alot of short games? Tbh the majority of ones I play are open world time sinks.

Yeah, i don't mind open world games but don't have time to spend 100 hours doing side quests and collecting stuff. Final fantasy 7 at 100 hours was me doing 2 playthroughs back to back and then finishing up the platinum. The last of us 2 was 62 hours, same deal, 2 playthroughs back to back for the platinum. The third game at 60 hours was red dead as i played a lot of it online last year. I'd like the full list of all the games i played. I do love short indie games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭Damien360

24 games for 321 hours mostly on a Sunday. 109 days played.

Top game Battlefield 5 with 120 hours
    Then Last of Us 2 and Fifa21 with 36 and 26 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 13,975 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

82 games "played" for a total of 2553 hours (2408 offline, 19 VR)/166.3 days!, mostly on a Sunday night/Mon morning.

CoD: MW @ 156 hours
    NBA 2K20 @ 143 hours
    My Time at Portia @ 56 hours ( :eek: )

Played for 294 of the days last year
    677 Trophies earned, 4 Platinum

Surprising, must have put a lot of time (<56 hours) into a lot of games to get that total. Would like a further breakdown! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Looks like I didn't have the feature turned on to track my games. I'm sure I played more than Concrete Genie and Order 1886.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭recyclops

I played less than 30 days total hours is 92 on my ps4 in 2020 :/

Basically the last of us remaster and 2 mostly on a Monday surprisingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,614 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Wasn't giving me my wrap-up, kept saying trouble loading page. Read elsewhere that changing en-ie to en-us in the url fixes it which worked.

Total play time: 542 hours (97% offline)

Top 3 games
    1. SEKIRO SHADOWS DIE TWICE
    58 hours
    2. CRASH BANDICOOT 4 ITS ABOUT TIME
    49 hours
    3. BORDERLANDS 3
    37 hours

I only really spent so much time playing Crash 4 because I waiting for the PS5 to come out and didn't want to start a new game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,975 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Just copped that it doesn't include PS5 games into it, you'd think the name would have given it away to me. Played Immortals more than MTaP! I reckon I could add on another 1500 hours if it tracked my time on Netflix, Prime and Crunchyroll!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Apparently I played for a grand total of 132 hours for all of 2020. I nearly played that much in the first two weeks of the March/April lockdown alone I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,614 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Just copped that it doesn't include PS5 games into it, you'd think the name would have given it away to me. Played Immortals more than MTaP! I reckon I could add on another 1500 hours if it tracked my time on Netflix, Prime and Crunchyroll!

Yeah it said I had 50 hours on Immortals Fenyx Rising for PS5 which would have put it in second place on my list if they were added to it.

Actually weirdly it said my no.1 genre for the year was first person shooters, and I can't really think of any I played last year at all. Would have thought it'd be action adventure considering how many hours I had in Sekiro, Bloodborne, DMC5 and Avengers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Console / my account is used by the kids as well so between us we got to 1682 hours. Hollow Knight was the top game at 58 hours - I didn't play that one. Next was The Last of Us 2 at 36 hours. 67 games in total. Still, it shows how central the console is to entertainment in the house when over 70 full days of playing has been racked up. That wouldn't even include the separate account I'd have set up to play Fortnite with the kids...

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

It won't work for me. Do I have to have a particular setting turned on?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

JackCDSt wrote: »

No, change the en-ie in the link address to en-us and it should work

JackCDSt wrote: »

Its arsey as all fcuk, I couldn't get it to work on laptop but had no issue with mobile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

Tried both suggestions and still getting an error. Oh well.

Advertisement