Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we just going to ignore the dancing gardai?

Options
  • 02-02-2021 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭

It makes me sick to my stomach seeing these people dance in groups...social distancing or not. The next time I'm stopped at one of these pointless checkpoints I'll be whipping out the phone to show the gestapo their choreographed dance moves.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Allinall

It makes me sick to my stomach seeing these people dance in groups...social distancing or not. The next time I'm stopped at one of these pointless checkpoints I'll be whipping out the phone to show the gestapo their choreographed dance moves.

I'd say they have already seen it.

Save your bandwidth.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,640 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

'gestapo'

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Pretty much yeah we're ignoring it ..

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Green Peter

There's a thread on it already in AH. But maybe the OP thinks there will be more outrage here.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,376 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I bet you will.

Why don't you record it for social media while you're at it?

Not that I don't believe you, noooo, not at all at all....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭dmn22

Get over it pal. Save yourself the stress.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭trashcan

Gatling wrote: »
    Pretty much yeah we're ignoring it ..

Ignoring what ?

What upsets me more is that 3/4s of the the population are just idiots that find this amusing now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭CrazyFather1

Some people will find a reason to complain about everything

• Registered Users Posts: 52,012 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I enjoyed watching that. Cheered me up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I'll be whipping out the phone to show the gestapo their choreographed dance moves.

Ah sure wasn't their predilection for spontaneous dancing only the second most notorious thing about the oul' gestapo - the first being their fabulous sense of fashion!

They might have done other things as well, but I don't think anyone really remembers those. Mainly the fashion and the dancing.

Or maybe I'm mixing them up with the Spice girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Some people will find a reason to complain about everything

Wait. You honestly don't see the irony of groups of gardai meeting up for a good old dance...while the rest of us boot lickers have to explain where we are going 10 times a day.

Wow.

Ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Ah funk off. It's not my thing and it is fairly cringe worthy but I can imagine that raised many a smile around the country. I'll tell you what as well, seeing some of the backdrops really makes me miss home.

Also nothing is being ignored, there's been a thread since about 11 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,054 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I enjoyed watching that. Cheered me up.

me too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

There's a thread on this in AH and it's a more appropriate forum for it imo.

OP if you do post there I suggest you leave the hyperbole at the door if you do decide to post there however.

Thread Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement