Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

american sweets/candy around dublin city?

Options
  • 02-02-2021 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

with the main places like candy lab/ sweet kingdom closed, any other places around with some american goods ( or otherwise foreign interesting selections of stuff) around dublin city? wouldn't mind picking some up as a treat with nothing much else going on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

with the main places like candy lab/ sweet kingdom closed, any other places around with some american goods ( or otherwise foreign interesting selections of stuff) around dublin city? wouldn't mind picking some up as a treat with nothing much else going on

My local Tesco and SuperValu have a decent enough selection

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Fresh in Smithfield have quite a selection. More than most.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭vafankillar

Passenger wrote: »

good shout, forgot about that place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

I've starting using americanfood.ie and found them to be good.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Passenger wrote: »

Was going to recommend Fresh on Camden Street :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

miamee wrote: »
    Was going to recommend Fresh on Camden Street :)

And I was going to recommend Fresh at Grand Canal Dock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭vafankillar

candy lab in temple bar was acttually open after all. or at least seems to be now, still enjoyed the walk down to & browse in fresh lol

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I was in Lidl in Rathmines at the weekend and they had some Hersheys Cookie dough type stuff and what could have been other brands. They were in the clearance area.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Savage_Henry

Reynolds Newsagents, 6 Abbey Street Lower
    They have also american sodas.

Advertisement