Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Luggage, bags and computer cases etc all 70% off

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Paypal will refund payment if there is a genuine problem.

They returned money for me only this week.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭dan786

Sadly both bags I was interested in are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Kopy

Just Rang the Owner there !
    He still has Stock as needs to update Website ?
    Call him and he may still have what you need ?

01 6774622

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 473 ✭✭BigGeorge

Just spoke with the owner -lovely guy - he is away for the rest of the day but back on Thursday at 9am.
    They guys are totally legit & are closing down, they will ship stuff on Friday

They have other items in 1s and 2s, that are not on the site so if you want something specific or colour, then just give them a call on 01 6774622. He has some more cabin bags that will go up on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SheroP

Hi all
    I’ve no skin in the game here but just to reassure punters, this is a genuine chap in a family run business, very knowledgeable and extremely friendly and helpful, I got two pieces of luggage that while I’m not going anywhere for the moment, will be a great investment in the future, I don’t think
    hel’ll steer you too far wrong
    His stock won’t last long so I’d suggest sooner rather than later

Its a good shop, sorry to hear they are struggling

That site is a real mess on either phone or on a pc, very hard to see whats there and whats left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Made 2 purchases, just received a PayPal of the 2nd which has a note indicating the 1st one also refunded (guess I will wait and see when it comes through from Paypal).

Presuming stock issues but will give them a call tomorrow and try to find out.

Ordered last night and, apart from calling shop to ensure it was legit this is the only 'communication' I have had.

I guess this will go down as one of those Bargain Alerts that are good for those who secure anything but not much stock - I will see how others get on...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭kindalen

Got email that my order has been shipped, and another from DPD too. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

kindalen wrote: »
    Got email that my order has been shipped, and another from DPD too. Fingers crossed.

Came on to say the same, I placed an order yesterday afternoon, received a confirmation and got a message from DPD that the shipment is on the way.

• Advertisement

kindalen wrote: »

I have spoken to him a couple of times, i think we are ok on this one - still some stock left but best to call and talk through what you want now - they are extremely helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BJG524

Ordered yesterday evening - DPD delivery notice just received there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Looks like all of mine has been dispatched. Thanks OP, I needed none of it right now but hopeful for the future.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Delivery notification received as well. Hard times for retail unfortunately, especially luggage retail with the travel restrictions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Mine arrived this morning, I still can't believe the value, feel a little guilty for the poor shop owner. Thanks OP!!

Caranica wrote: »
    Mine arrived this morning, I still can't believe the value, feel a little guilty for the poor shop owner. Thanks OP!!

Feel the same, the quality is clear and great value at 70% off, but starting prices were a somewhat high (but, this is what you pay for those brands everywhere).

According to their facebook page, last day tomorrow so guess the clear-out has gone well - last chance for a super bargain but probably best to call the store and talk through what's left - they are really super helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

Sorry for not being on boards, I don’t bother with it much anymore and didn’t know there was replies here. Yep this is a genuine bargain alert, and for those questioning whether I am, no I’m not involved with that business, I’m just a customer

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭donal666

4 wheel trolley on my doorstep this morning but ordered a laptop bag and backpack if anyone else got delivered my stuff? Bit worried as original receipt stuck to the side of the box so not sure how it could be mixed up.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

My item arrived this morning as well. I got a Samsonite garment bag. Very pleased it with. It seems to retailing everywhere else at €159.99 and I got it for €44 (ex. shipping).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭kindalen

Sorry for not being on boards, I don’t bother with it much anymore and didn’t know there was replies here. Yep this is a genuine bargain alert, and for those questioning whether I am, no I’m not involved with that business, I’m just a customer

Thanks for going to the effort of posting. Great value.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Thanks again OP, got mine this morning too, excellent quality bag. Hopefully the business can survive in some way, maybe online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭masterboy123

All sold according to the website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

Thanks a million to the OP.

My package arrived a short while ago. I managed to get myself a lovely Briggs & Riley carry on bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Summer2020

Unreal bargain. Got a victorinox laptop case for €65 , you can tell the quality just to look at it. Sells for €220 usually which is crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,934 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Message saying all stock sold

Advertisement