If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to Richersounds

Options
  • 02-02-2021 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just a quick thank you for the advice and speedy delivery of my new Monitor Audio Studios and Cambridge CXA61 amp. Your colleague on the phone was spot on when he suggested to give the Yamaha S701 I had decided on a miss and go with the Cambridge Audio instead. They pair really nicely and as it says in the manual will  improve and open up with use like a fine wine over time. When my wallet recovers Ill be back to you for an Ortofon Blue for my Thorens, in the meantime  thanks again.

Vivian

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

viv.ie wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just a quick thank you for the advice and speedy delivery of my new Monitor Audio Studios and Cambridge CXA61 amp. Your colleague on the phone was spot on when he suggested to give the Yamaha S701 I had decided on a miss and go with the Cambridge Audio instead. They pair really nicely and as it says in the manual will  improve and open up with use like a fine wine over time. When my wallet recovers Ill be back to you for an Ortofon Blue for my Thorens, in the meantime  thanks again.

Vivian
    Hey Viv.ie.

Thank you as always for the business :)

Really glad you are enjoying the CXA61, several of the guys here use the CXA range at home and love them.

Let me know when your looking for the Ortofon and I'll see if there are any deals I can offer on it at the time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.