Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elverys €12 Mens jacket

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭gussieg

Just to say there are still a few bargains to be had and an extra 15% off with code ex15off, just got a mckinleys maroon ladies jacket for 16.50 still have size xl which equates to about a 14-16.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭brandonviewer

gussieg wrote: »
    Just to say there are still a few bargains to be had and an extra 15% off with code ex15off, just got a mckinleys maroon ladies jacket for 16.50 still have size xl which equates to about a 14-16.
    Just spotted that they have the McKinley ux jacket in stock, all sizes.
    Managed to snag a large one at €17.84 after applying 15% discount code.
    Got the cheaper one in medium delivered yesterday and it's a little snug but great quality.
    Definitely the bargain alert of the year so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Mine arrived today .. normally take a medium and I missed the posts to order up a size , while it’s a little snug it’s some bargain for 12 quid . Had a quick walk in it earlier and it definitely kept me very warm even though it’s Baltic out ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Received the jacket today. Size small and fits me perfectly. I think some of you are lying to yourselves about being slim, or have put on some lockdown pounds :D

Great bargain for less than €12.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

Thanks Paudi L for this great find. you saved me much euro as i had to buy a coat anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Would anyone have a promo code for leverage for February ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

GavK wrote: »
    3+ have 15% off but only works for full price items
    ELV3PLUS9889

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

GavK wrote: »

EX15OFF for 15% off supposed to be applicable to sales items up to Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasper1422

gussieg wrote: »
    went with the 21 euro one, which has a hood.

Did you have to size up for the 21 euro one ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭brandonviewer

Techless wrote: »
    EX15OFF for 15% off supposed to be applicable to sales items up to Sunday

I used this on the €21 jacket and got it for €17.87

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,212 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Delivery of 4 eur now booo

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

Surprised it took that long. Managed a few orders of 10 euro items

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

I actually don’t get this, I always had my stuff delivered to the local store as it is only a 5 minute walk away.

But always found it odd that they ship stuff to their shop for pickup for free, but charge to ship to your home. Even though the one being shipped to the shop gets there via anpost as individual parcel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭mamaz

Getting people in store might lead to another sale

have no idea, sizing is always a lottery til you try it on with keys phone etc in pockets, interestingly the highest funded kickstarter recently is one for a travel jacket with ... get this..loads of pockets and stuff already in it!! esp mad as who is travelling these days...great for magicians and magpies
    https://www.baubax.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Hy Gieni

McKinley €11.24 jackets are now back in stock - all sizes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Hy Gieni wrote: »
    Bought one with the 3plus 10 euro off code, happy days :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

Anyone have a 3 plus code they would kindly donate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

3+ have 15% off but only works for full price items
    ELV3PLUS9889
    Bought one with the 3plus 10 euro off code, happy days :)

Only being offered the 15% not 10E, might only be certain users.

ED E wrote: »
    Only being offered the 15% not 10E, might only be certain users.

There was only a limited number of the €10 codes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Just ordered a L normally M, missed it first time round so paid €4 delivery, still €15 not to bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Hy Gieni wrote: »

Must be all the returns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,948 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Missed out again.

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Must be all the returns.

Returns ate not happening yet..have to wait till stores reopen ?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

Returns ate not happening yet..have to wait till stores reopen ?

You can return to the DC not just a store

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Must be all the returns.

For less than €12, I would find someone to give it to rather than return it! I got L and it's a snug fit which suits me fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭PCros

For less than €12, I would find someone to give it to rather than return it! I got L and it's a snug fit which suits me fine.

Their returns are free too - just drop it into the post office and your card is refunded a few days later.

Great service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭Yermander

Padded (€21) jacket arrived today, very happy with it and sizing. Got the 15% off and free delivery so excellent bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭kardarie

For anyone that is with Three, a few days ago there was a free €10 eleverys voucher. Just used that and got jacket for €1.24, thanks OP. Love a good bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭kaerobe

kardarie wrote: »
    For anyone that is with Three, a few days ago there was a free €10 eleverys voucher. Just used that and got jacket for €1.24, thanks OP. Love a good bargain.

Very happy with this thread.

Got the padded jacket, and 2 pairs of Puma Jocks for less than 20 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Got mine yesterday, nice jacket but snug wouldn't come close...though im blaming myself more than the jacket!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Ordered one on Monday, payment went through, got an order number, but got an email this morning to say it was out of stock...."Unfortunately we are currently sold out of your selected item online and will not be able to complete your order." :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Ordered one on Monday, payment went through, got an order number, but got an email this morning to say it was out of stock...."Unfortunately we are currently sold out of your selected item online and will not be able to complete your order." :(

What size did you order? They cancelled mine the first time, I'm wondering if it's going to get thru this time. No email about cancellation yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Sappy404 wrote: »
    What size did you order? They cancelled mine the first time, I'm wondering if it's going to get thru this time. No email about cancellation yet.

Large.

Large.

Same :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Same :(

But did you get a cancellation email?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Nice one. Just ordered one. 11 Bob you cannot go wrong

f**k me that's a tight looking yolk, you're not seriously gonna wear that in public are you??!!, did you lose a bet or what 😄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,907 ✭✭✭DopeTech

f**k me that's a tight looking yolk, you're not seriously gonna wear that in public are you??!!, did you lose a bet or what 😄

Each to their own but I think it actually looks better in real life.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

I'm more annoyed that someone thought 11 bob equated to 11 euro ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭Space Dog

f**k me that's a tight looking yolk, you're not seriously gonna wear that in public are you??!!, did you lose a bet or what ��

Not everyone's overweight?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Space Dog wrote: »
    Not everyone's overweight?

40%

Kimbot wrote: »
    But did you get a cancellation email?

No, but I have something else on the order.

The first time I ordered the jacket I had a 2nd item on there. I got a dispatch email first, then on the day of delivery a 2nd email saying my jacket was out of stock. This time I have a pair of runners on there so I'm expecting it to be dispatched at least before I find out.

You can return to the DC not just a store

ok so through anpost ?

Just arranged collection back....too heavy and everyone knows about the looks anyways !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

No, but I have something else on the order.

The first time I ordered the jacket I had a 2nd item on there. I got a dispatch email first, then on the day of delivery a 2nd email saying my jacket was out of stock. This time I have a pair of runners on there so I'm expecting it to be dispatched at least before I find out.

My dispatch email just arrived for a large one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shtickboy

Mine arrived this morning, Size Large is perfect for me, its fitted alright with a hoodie on underneath.
    It has a hood and fleece lined, says it water and wind resistant. not bad for the price

• Advertisement

i managed to order a large for a lady that normally takes a 10 to 12, and she is delighted with it. all the duncans gone again, maybe theyll have a few more with the returns in next few days.

So I received my medium last week and it was a little tight but would have kept it but ordered a large when they went back on sale and I returned my medium today.
    Large delivered today and it’s a lot better fit..

harr wrote: »
    So I received my medium last week and it was a little tight but would have kept it but ordered a large when they went back on sale and I returned my medium today.
    Large delivered today and it’s a lot better fit..

how do you return it? cost?

just a question - L suits you and M tight - what size inch chest are you normally!

(so I can gauge it as size of this jacket is a bit off it seems)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Got my jacket today ,large, was going for medium until posts on here, glad i did, not a bad jacket, greener then it appears in picture which is better.

glasso wrote: »
    how do you return it? cost?

just a question - L suits you and M tight - what size inch chest are you normally!

(so I can gauge it as size of this jacket is a bit off it seems)

On the docket that comes with Jacket it has an on post website to print off a return label and I just dropped it into the post office. It has free returns.
    I did put a note saying the sizing was a little off.
    Don’t have a clue what size chest I am but all my jackets are medium and the large i got today is still smaller than a lot of my medium coats.

• Advertisement
Advertisement