Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What wedges do you use?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Did you buy Vokeys? How are you finding them? I'm thinking of the Jet Black finish for mine, love that look but I expect it will wear fairly quickly.

Yeh bought them in middle of last year so only got a few rounds out if them with lockdown. But I love them they just seem so well balanced and its easier to commit to a shot when you trust the club in your hand.

I was surprised by the forgiveness there was a couple of shots that stick out for me were I knew I didn't hit them off the centre of face yet they still came out great that I know would have been a disaster with my old wedges

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

54 & 60

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭willabur

I got my vokeys coming up on two years now. 56, 60
    They are brilliant for everything from around to green to pitching. I do struggle with them on full shots though. I think its the shaft. I get the sensation that I don't know where the head of the club is, I end up coming down too steep and end up chunking or fatting the shot quite alot

I don't have the same problem with my gap wedge. 50

Differences - Shaft, Bounce, Lie?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

Are the old Vokey spin milled wedges with the red circle illegal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

CSWS101 wrote: »
    Are the old Vokey spin milled wedges with the red circle illegal?

I think they are for professional golf but not amateur? but i could be wrong on that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement