Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Top Christmas Movie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

While you were sleeping

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

While you were sleeping :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

I missed the vote again but I would have gone for While You Were Sleeping as well!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

While you were sleeping wins it 4-3.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oooh, that was nice and close!

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »

If you look at the late votes, they were for the same movie, so maybe it might not have been close if more votes were required!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Posy wrote: »

Well someone needs to tell Krampus he lost the vote.

krampus_main_otd.jpg?itok=OS9cAQLO

• Registered Users Posts: 10,315 ✭✭✭✭DvB

If you look at the late votes, they were for the same movie, so maybe it might not have been close if more votes were required!

Is it even a christmas movie?
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

DvB wrote: »

It's yet another one of those movies incidentally set around Christmas time. There are brief references to it but it is not really the main premise of the movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭nightie

It leaves me with a warm fuzzy feeling so ticks my Christmas movie box.

• Advertisement

It's yet another one of those movies incidentally set around Christmas time. There are brief references to it but it is not really the main premise of the movie.

Hmmm.

I have seen it (many, many moons ago), but funnily enough don't remember even the slightest reference to christmas...

Anyway, its in & that's that.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

Krampus

I have seen it (many, many moons ago), but funnily enough don't remember even the slightest reference to christmas...

Same, i don't remember the Christmas connection at all.

Match 28

Arthur Christmas

Vs.

Bad Santa 2

First to 4.

Hmmm.

Anyway, its in & that's that.

According to Wikipedia, the mugging and rescue incident at the train station happens on Christmas Day, and Sandra Bullock's character has a belated Christmas with the victim's family, which is when she meets the victim's brother for the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Arthur Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭nightie

Arthur Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Mutleyboo

Arthur Christmas

Arthur Christmas

MIssed that last one, but I'd have gone for Arthur Christmas.

• Advertisement

Easy win for Arthur Christmas

Next battle will take place at 11.30am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Maybe we should up the votes needed to 6 at this stage? Just to give the rest of us a chance :D

Maybe we should up the votes needed to 6 at this stage? Just to give the rest of us a chance :D

Next Round is 5 votes, round after that 6, then 7 and so on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭SheepsClothing

Loughc wrote: »
    Same, i don't remember the Christmas connection at all.

The whole movie is set at Christmas, there's a present opening scene, there's an awkward kissing under mistletoe scene. It's a Christmas movie dammit!!

The whole movie is set at Christmas, there's a present opening scene, there's an awkward kissing under mistletoe scene. It's a Christmas movie dammit!!

Ah, I can just about give Die Hard a pass at this stage but the above is pushing it...;):D

Match 29

Klaus

Vs

Nativity

First to 4. :)

Klaus

• Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Nativity

• Advertisement

Klaus

Advertisement