Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters thesis on border communities - interviewees needed

• 03-02-2021 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm currently doing an MA in Politics and Sociology and have chosen to study the future prosperity of Irish border communities for my thesis.

I would therefore like to ask some members of Boards.ie from these communities to take part in a Zoom interview in a few months time before August (I only have one guy from South Armagh from another forum lined up to take part so far). If you are interested I will PM you in a few months time giving a week or so of advanced notice of the interview recording

I would also like as many people from these communities as possible to take part in my survey for this study, which I will release in a new thread in a few months time.

Thanks for your assistance

Advertisement