Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't receive calls

Options
  • 03-02-2021 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Currently with Tesco mobile and have an Iphone 6S

Sometimes I'm unable to receive calls. My dentist tried calling me back today 3 times and got the message "This service is unavailable". Two weeks ago a lad from work tried to ring and got the same message, then a few months ago the same thing with my doctor. However if I ring my phone now using my brothers it gets through no problem.

I've been on to Tesco support who cannot find an issue, I've brought my phone in to be looked at, no issue. I've reset phone, replaced sim, etc,...

Anyone have any ideas? I'm missing a lot of important calls :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Start recording who the far are with, chances are this is an inter network issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

My wife had similar issues with eir, and a different model iPhone, if my memory is correct she needed to get a new sim, this could fix your issue, make sure you have everything cleared off your phone and stored elsewhere (sometimes clearing space like photos etc can help)

I assume you have turned off your phone and left it off for 30mins before restarting it, occasionally it helps to clear cache on phone and disconnect from network every now and again.

Advertisement