Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Permanently locked(?) and cant be sold sh1t token that has no purpose and will disappear like all those before it soon enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Vitalik gets pissy when Arbitrum or Link are mentioned, ask yourself why?

He has mellowed as the years have past as it is now inevitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭NiceFella

I wasn't aware of that. Have you any incidences of that I can look up. I heard he praised link on the lex podcast but that's about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

There are many reasons why he gets pissy, LINK will beat them and make ETH faster while his team are struggling to deliver, see the recent delay to the next ETH update.

Look into Arbitrum  and LINK, and what they are doing together.

Vitalik and ETH foundation have been making a fortune front running, Arbitrum and Link will put and end to this

Vitalik will mention Oracles, all the mickey mouse ones, even asking others to create a new one, and try not mention LINK, they are delivering on what he and the ETH foundation are trying to achieve, i would say he is a touch annoyed about this.

Pushing Kleros while not mentioning LINK , the de facto oracle

Loads more to be found with a bit of searching

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

I'm a mod for Orbit M31 on Telegram.

Originally launched in December with a strategy of building hype before announcing utility. Got to ATH of $45m dollars on hype alone. Currently sitting at just over $5m MC. Trading on BSC will be halted on the 20th to start presales for our relaunch and bridge to ETH, AVAX and Polygon. Anyone that holds the current token will get the new token 1 for 1. We're bridging using EverRise which doesn't involve any minting so there is no security risk.

We have 4 utilities. Two are live: A crypto investment fund managed by a pro trader and a launch pad. The fund is in month 2 and gives between 7% and 10% ROI PER MONTH depending on how much Orbit you hold. Investments are made in BUSD and paid out monthly in BUSD.

Launchpad is self explanatory, we launched two projects so far, both did at least a 5x after launch so investors were happy with that. We've another project launching this week and two more shortly after bridging.

Two more utilities coming after bridging. A cross chain frontend Dex with an advertising profit share for holders of Orbit and a Data Analytics tool which will be free for anyone to use and will assign a safety rating to any project you search for on any chain along with providing info about volume, holders, common tokens amongst top holders and much more.

Good time to buy now, price will go up on presale and will be higher again on relaunch.

Launch day we are live streaming from a weather balloon that will rise to 40km altitude. When the balloon bursts we are opening trading on all chains.

We are giving away a Lamborghini Gallardo to one holder who has a minimum of 2500 tokens and has never sold any.

https://orbitlaunch.io

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,596 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Has this thread become a place for people to pump their own crap?

And anyone believing 10% ROI every month is an absolute idiot - say goodbye to your money because you are not gonna become a gazillioinaire as would happen if that was true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

I dunno how i ended up in crypto to the level i am but this just has me wanna run for the hills...2 month pro trader del boy horsesh1t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Jaysus lads, this forum has gone toxic. Suit yourselves. I'm only trying to pass on a tip. Yes I'm a mod on their TG, but I got involved as an investor at the beginning because I believe in the potential of the project.

Yes, we can make "up to" 10% per month, because we have a professional investment firm trading the BUSD on the market. They scalp the big coins for small profits regularly over the course of a month. Nothing is guaranteed in any investment. Anybody who needs to be told that shouldn't be in crypto at all. What we offer is a fairly low risk platform to invest a stable coin for potentially very good returns. Are you going to make 10% every month? Almost certainly not but even if you average 5% per month across a year, that's a decent return.

God almighty you'd swear this thread was called "only talk about projects that are guaranteed to become top 10 tokens". It's the Low market cap gems thread lads and at $6m MC (up a million from when I last posted) I think there is absolutely potential for this project to do at least a 10x from here.

Jesus, next time I'll just keep it to myself will I?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭td2008

Decent airdrop for Atom stakers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭erlichbachman

You were doing fine until you mentioned the Lambo pal 🤣🤣🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

New to this board and crypto in general, but came across a token on Reddit that I have since put a bit of money into.

It's called French Connection Finance (FCF) and is a utility token that I think could be very big in the future. Calls itself a revenue sharing token and offers dividends in BNB on a daily basis based on volume. Is currently down significantly on it's ATH, but I think it is a great chance to get in and I have increased my position significantly since then.

Link : https://frenchconnection.finance/

The Telegram is very active and is probably the best place to ask any questions, but beware of scam groups which regularly target the group offering Airdrops etc, which FCF do not do.

https://web.telegram.org/z/#-1579959618

The CEO and other team members are very active also and have huge plans and deals in the pipeline.

Have mentioned this one to a few friends but none are interested in crypto to be honest. If the above is not allowed, let me know and I will delete.

Advertisement