Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Tango One wrote: »
    Mir up a fair amount today what drew you to it.

Thanks

yeah was reading about it a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Theta 3.0 coming on April 21st

Better get the sunscreen ready

TFUEL & THETA

• Registered Users Posts: 28 doyled4

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Just swap to cake and stake.

Or for lower risk again swap to ust and stake.

Avoid any pairing thats where folk will get rekd.

Hi I'm trying to stake using my trust wallet. I added bnb and cake but when I go to stake it says I have no bnb. Is there bnb and smart chain bnb or something? I can't figure it out. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

doyled4 wrote: »
    Hi I'm trying to stake using my trust wallet. I added bnb and cake but when I go to stake it says I have no bnb. Is there bnb and smart chain bnb or something? I can't figure it out. Thanks

Is it talking about the bnb fee to enact the contract. Try to put in 99% for the staking and leave some bnb fir the gas fees.
    Also wjy dobt you just add cake to a pool without adding liquidity? That way you wont have any impermanent loss.

seannash wrote: »
    Is it talking about the bnb fee to enact the contract. Try to put in 99% for the staking and leave some bnb fir the gas fees.
    Also wjy dobt you just add cake to a pool without adding liquidity? That way you wont have any impermanent loss.

Yeah I click approve cake it the liquidity pool and it comes up 18 cent bnb smart chain free. I have bnb in my trust wallet but I think it's in the ethereum network?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

doyled4 wrote: »
    Yeah I click approve cake it the liquidity pool and it comes up 18 cent bnb smart chain free. I have bnb in my trust wallet but I think it's in the ethereum network?

So in trust wallet you can do a direct swap to smartchain bnb. I cant seem to post a screenshot from my phone to boards but in TW select bnb and across rhe top youll have 4 blue dots, send, receive something else and one with 3 dots in it.click the 3 dots and an option to swap it will be there

seannash wrote: »
    So in trust wallet you can do a direct swap to smartchain bnb. I cant seem to post a screenshot from my phone to boards but in TW select bnb and across rhe top youll have 4 blue dots, send, receive something else and one with 3 dots in it.click the 3 dots and an option to swap it will be there

Thanks for your help. I just figured it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

AngryLoner wrote: »
    Lido DAO Token (LDO)

"Thank me later"

Why the secrecy?
    It wont cost you to share why you think its a winner

JR79 wrote: »
    Polymath Network - Poly

Yet again, why?

bosco12345 wrote: »
    Hearing a lot of hype about HTR. Would this be a good investment?

Care to share the hype?
    Wont hurt or cost a penny

• Advertisement

went heavy on tfuel...

Wonderfull, thanks for sharing, could you tell us why?

suave.4u wrote: »
    Guys from what I read, ADA and MIR would be mooning soon.

Could you smuggle these documents out of the Kremlin and share the info as to why here?

Last recommendation i posted here, SUTER is up 400% since then, well here is one I believe will be top 10 within a 12-18 months.
    Oasis Network (ROSE)
    Currently ranked 186 at $0.12 up from the ICO price of $0.08 that took place late last year, its now running on its main net with staking rewards of 20% to May, then it lowers in 6 month intervals to 16% - 12% - 10% -6% - 4% - 3% - 2% and ends in 48 months.
    Getting staking up and running is a 10 minute jobs from purchasing Tokens on exchange, transferring to your private wallet and then staking. (If any interest I post how)

BTC is worth over 1T, the entire market is 1.7T, institutional money is circling the Crypto market and dipping a toe in the water, when they jump in the value will be in the tens of Trillions, its coming no doubt about that.
    We are seeing government around the world are committed to print money with no end in sight, its like Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) by stealth, so that has changed my view on tokenenomics, Where previously high token total supply would give me pause , not any longer, ROSE is 10B, Cardarno is 45B for perspective.

Best in their field developers, backed by a list of all star investors and a list of partners to show you they mean business.
    One of these investors is Fred Ehrsam, its not currently on Coinbase, but you know its coming. I think it will drop on Coinbase when Staking drops to 12-10%,
    I get the vibe its a done deal, its future is secure and certain, hence Its totally flying under the radar at the moment, they are not out and about seeking publicity.
    BMW confirmed recently as partner, a Fortune 500 Social Media company is on board, soon to be announced, Facebook, Linkedin?
    They at the very least should be given some of your time to research.
    Start here and you will see the potential for top 10 in the near future.
    https://docs.oasis.dev/oasis-network-primer/

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

Why the secrecy?
    It wont cost you to share why you think its a winner

You literally posted this in another thread: "could tell you now, but it would be better for posters to DYOR, if its not posted here by March 1st i'll spill the beans." :P

timeToLive wrote: »
    You literally posted this in another thread: "could tell you now, but it would be better for posters to DYOR, if its not posted here by March 1st i'll spill the beans." :P
    I have made precisely 3 recommendations,
    SUTER on 19/1 and gave reason why, its went up 400%.
    Chainlink when it was $25 on 4/2 and gave reasons why it will rise in price, i have made several posts about this since.
    Today i gave you ROSE with my reasons.

The post you are referring to is about another poster
    Lex Luthor wrote: »
    ETH gas fees are crazy

DOT & ADA will capitalize on this
    If posters did a bit of research into Chainlink they would see exactly why the above is relevant, along with all the other reasons LINK is going to be huge, the old saying you can lead a horse to water…….
    I have already given multiple reasons to invest in LINK, the gas fees are another one.

So if you or anyone else is going to recommend a token/coin, state why you recommend it, it won’t cost you a penny, you never know it might actually save you money if another poster can inform you one of your reasons to invest is proven to be wrong.

Here is another reason to pile into ROSE.
    Its from November 25 2020, Polkadot was $5.50 then, ROSE was $0.04, look at what has happened to DOT since.
    BSN is the Chinese government, you know who else is working with BSN? Chainlink.
    https://www.coindesk.com/bsn-polkadot-oasis-bityuan
    Buying ROSE now is getting in on the ground floor, you will be months ahead of the posse, my bag is packed, you can do what you want with this info.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Anywhere software wallet where you can stake Rose? Cheers Dirk.

Raoul wrote: »

Binance

Tango One wrote: »
    Mir up a fair amount today what drew you to it.

Thanks
    Since I posted:

Mirror Protocol is up 16.16% in the last 24 hours

Still a good time to dive in

Raoul wrote: »

Get the Bitpie wallet, is approved by Oasis labs on their website.
    If on Ios get the Pro version.
    In the app set up a wallet in the ROSE system
    Get ROSE on Kucoin or Binance and sent to you wallet, it will cost 0.01 ROSE, a penny!
    Then on the wallet app, click delegate. You then choose a validator it will be one of the following from this list where you can check them out, see who they are, and their commission rate
    https://www.oasisscan.com/validators

I then picked 3 validators to stake with, you can choose as many as you like, i picked these as their commission was 5%
    10.Chorus One
    11. Stakefish,
    25. Blockdaemon
    So if in the app wallet you have 3000 ROSE stake 1000 with each, leave a few ROSE unstaked for Fees, 10 will be plenty.
    When you stake your ROSE , the full total will not show in the app, if you stake 1000, it wont show the full number, it will show less, (950 or similar), dont panic, they are all there and can be checked on https://www.oasisscan.com/ by entering you wallet address, this will show who you are staked with and all your ROSE.
    Your staked ROSE are show as shares and will be less that your ROSE total held, i initially believed i messed up, but a few minutes on Google explained it all.
    After 24 hours you start getting rewards and they are paid out every hour!
    You can this check it out in the app or website.
    Onwards and upwards to the moon!

Chainlink when it was $25 on 4/2 and gave reasons why it will rise in price, i have made several posts about this since.

The post you are referring to is about another poster

If posters did a bit of research into Chainlink they would see exactly why the above is relevant, along with all the other reasons LINK is going to be huge, the old saying you can lead a horse to water…….
    I have already given multiple reasons to invest in LINK, the gas fees are another one.

So if you or anyone else is going to recommend a token/coin, state why you recommend it, it won’t cost you a penny, you never know it might actually save you money if another poster can inform you one of your reasons to invest is proven to be wrong.

Here is another reason to pile into ROSE.
    Its from November 25 2020, Polkadot was $5.50 then, ROSE was $0.04, look at what has happened to DOT since.
    BSN is the Chinese government, you know who else is working with BSN? Chainlink.
    https://www.coindesk.com/bsn-polkadot-oasis-bityuan
    Buying ROSE now is getting in on the ground floor, you will be months ahead of the posse, my bag is packed, you can do what you want with this info.

I'm not recommending anything just pointing out the contradicting statements.

Your post is kind of unclear. You're saying since DOT went up (x7 from Nov 2020) that ROSE will go up now (it's already gone up x3 in the same time frame)

For those that don't know BSN is China's "blockchain-based service network"and is "a one-stop shop for DApp developers to deploy and manage any permissioned or permissionless blockchain applications." (https://bsnbase.io/g/main/index)

The public chains they're supporting at the moment are:
    polkadot, Oasis, BitYuan, ShareRing, Solana, Algorand, Tezos, Nervos, NEO, IRISNET, ETH, EOS, dfuse-eos

From what I can see they will be adding any blockchains. I can't find a requirement or something to say that list about is final

• Advertisement

Wonderfull, thanks for sharing, could you tell us why?

Theta 3.0 coming 21st April

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

I actually tried to buy ROSE about a month ago but my broker couldn't get it.

I went and got bitpie wallet up and running myself but never followed through. Maybe I'll take another look.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Tango One

Theta 3.0 coming 21st April

Lex what will 3.0 do,

Cheers

You're a bit late to the party recommending Chainlink at $25 when some of us here were talking about it when it was $4-$5

You're a bit late to the party recommending Chainlink at $25 when some of us here were talking about it when it was $4-$5

$4-$5 is proof you where late to the party.
    It took years to get to that price.
    There has been plenty of posts knocking it at every price rise, many a post calling it a shít coin, yes i have gone back and skimmed this treads history, it will be all the sweeter when you pile in at $50 for those of us already in the know.
    What do the cool kids call it these days, taking the knee, the sooner you look into LINK , and realise its going to be everywhere, the cheaper you can get it and make more money, and that the name of the game.

You can work for this this one, you will have to earn it, can the collective boards hive mind figure out what it is?
    Could be massive overnight if the rumoured partnerships happen, names that everyone and their mother will know, but never mind that the current partnerships are mouth watering, i can see 100x here in the coming years, if the stars aline a 1000x
    hint.jpg

You can work for this this one, you will have to earn it, can the collective boards hive mind figure out what it is?
    Could be massive overnight if the rumoured partnerships happen, names that everyone and their mother will know, but never mind that the current partnerships are mouth watering, i can see 100x here in the coming years, if the stars aline a 1000x
    hint.jpg

* Doesn't post name
    * Posts about unconfirmed rumours
    * Mentions big names involved without naming anyone
    * Mentions great current partners but doesn't say who
    * Predicts 100x
    * Predicts 1000x

it doesn't even matter if you were right before or will be right again. Posts like that are everything that is wrong with the crypto space

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭pioneerpro

hint.jpg

LMFAO. You honestly wouldn't see this sort of behaviour in the biggest social media crypto pump and dump groups. I've no idea why you're doing it here as opposed to Reddit or something.

Talking about GAS fees in relation to ETH (fundamentally a smart-contract driven distributed App platform as opposed to a value store) while shilling LINK, without any reference to things like XLM or even LTC is...misleading.

The most salient point you've made on your whole account, but advice you will never take yourself.

In fact, feel free to show goodwill and show where LINK are partnered with SWIFT - and why they felt the need to take down the connection from their website (https://web.archive.org/web/20190820085402/https://chain.link/)

Or better yet, their much vaunted partnership with Google Cloud?
    https://cloud.withgoogle.com/partners

• Advertisement

Safe now to completely disregard any and all crypto advice from the 2 posters above.
    They have not got a clue what/who is in the photo , yet are here posting about crypto, very strange that.
    No one round these parts seems to have a clue what Arbitrum is and what it is going to do, yet post their crypto picks, very strange that.
    The entire market took its usual sunday night dump, but ROSE got a pump, strange that, could be to do with the announcement they might be making later today, if its what the rumours say, i would expect the new investors to pile in like mad men because of the name recognition .
    Now boards, get your thinking cap on and figure out what/who is in the photo, 100x could happen over night if either of the 2 huge world wide names rumoured to be partnering up with them announce it. A 1000x is possible and once you figure out what/who is in the picture and put it together you will understand why in these times its possible.
    I loading up my bags as we speak, when they are packed i'll let you know what it is, unless some big brain round these parts figures it out before i finish in that case i'll spill the the beans.

Advertisement