Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

pioneerpro wrote: »
    LMFAO. You honestly wouldn't see this sort of behaviour in the biggest social media crypto pump and dump groups. I've no idea why you're doing it here as opposed to Reddit or something.

Talking about GAS fees in relation to ETH (fundamentally a smart-contract driven distributed App platform as opposed to a value store) while shilling LINK, without any reference to things like XLM or even LTC is...misleading.

The most salient point you've made on your whole account, but advice you will never take yourself.

In fact, feel free to show goodwill and show where LINK are partnered with SWIFT - and why they felt the need to take down the connection from their website (https://web.archive.org/web/20190820085402/https://chain.link/)

Or better yet, their much vaunted partnership with Google Cloud?
    https://cloud.withgoogle.com/partners

Ana Trbovich (@AnaTrbovich) Tweeted:
    So thrilled to be a blockchainwoman and not a princess with my marvellous coconspirators 🧚*♀️ https://t.co/EIvKh7oVo2 https://twitter.com/AnaTrbovich/status/986132293256400896?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

Safe now to completely disregard any and all crypto advice from the 2 posters above.
    They have not got a clue what/who is in the photo , yet are here posting about crypto, very strange that.
    No one round these parts seems to have a clue what Arbitrum is and what it is going to do, yet post their crypto picks, very strange that.
    The entire market took its usual sunday night dump, but ROSE got a pump, strange that, could be to do with the announcement they might be making later today, if its what the rumours say, i would expect the new investors to pile in like mad men because of the name recognition .
    Now boards, get your thinking cap on and figure out what/who is in the photo, 100x could happen over night if either of the 2 huge world wide names rumoured to be partnering up with them announce it. A 1000x is possible and once you figure out what/who is in the picture and put it together you will understand why in these times its possible.
    I loading up my bags as we speak, when they are packed i'll let you know what it is, unless some big brain round these parts figures it out before i finish in that case i'll spill the the beans.

has to be a troll:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

timeToLive wrote: »
    has to be a troll:D

Reads like a bot is writing the posts with the way they frame people as "enemies" despite not knowing the history of their "enemies'" previous posts, but we have to give the benefit of doubt.

Better than reading JF or PPL's turgid dogsh!t daily anyway.

'member when it was all going to zero lads? Never gonna hit 20k again? I 'member.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

The thread title may have attracted the bots! Sorry boards :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Back on-topic. RIP anybody who didn't buy ZKS on Jan 12th when I first mentioned it.

The only rando sh!tcoin I've held onto since release this year. Gonna hold until it destroys me. 30x in 30 days, what a minx.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭pioneerpro

Safe now to completely disregard any and all crypto advice from the 2 posters above.
    They have not got a clue what/who is in the photo , yet are here posting about crypto, very strange that.

Lmfao, I've more github commits for ERC20 projects than you have misleading statements about Chainlink in this thread - so I'm perfectly able to use google reverse image search if I wanted to try and prove something to you :D

You want to pump coins, that's your business, but anyone who thinks that you're some (condescending) guru needs to understand that either:

(a) You haven't done very very basic due diligence on the stuff you're pumping
    or
    (b) You're acting in bad faith

To writ, you've completely side-stepped the basic question about the fantasy partnerships you're pumping Chainlink by association with. If you can't be trusted on immediately googleable stuff, why should you be trusted on the far more esoteric stuff? Pointing to recent pumps once all of twitter and reddit were already on board doesn't add any credence to your argument, nor should it.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Congratulation, you can use a reverse image search, I doubt you have a clue as to why this has a 100x potential.
    You have to be completely delusional to think boards could pump a coin.
    I won’t be posting about Link here again until it it $100, and yes it will be a told you so type of post
    So this is a low market cap thread, and with all your github commits for ERC20 projects you would be an expert, so what are you picks and why?
    Put up or shut up.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

What's with the silly riddles?

If you've got a tip you want to share, share it. If you don't, don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Congratulation, you can use a reverse image search, I doubt you have a clue as to why this has a 100x potential.
    I won’t be posting about Link here again until it it $100, and yes it will be a told you so type of post
    So this is a low market cap thread, and with all your github commits for ERC20 projects you would be an expert, so what are you picks and why?
    Put up or shut up.
    Who cares if it goes to 100, why would you feel the need to gloat to anonymous people on the internet. If it does or doesn't, nobody on here will care only the people holding it

Oh I don't think its possible - literally why my first comment to you was that I've no idea why you're doing it here as opposed to Reddit or something if your motivation was profit.

That's why I'm thinking what you're doing is far far more dangerous to the uninformed - pumping your ego to be recognised as some sort of domain expert. Yet any time someone pulls you up on your shenanigans and asks you to back up any of your claims, it's straight into ad hominem attacks and 'Oh, I'm taking my knowledge off the table, you're all going to be sorry' :rolleyes:
    Put up or shut up.

That's the wonderful thing about open-source blockchain development; no one cares about being recognised as an 'expert' or thinking that somehow correlates to speculative alt-coin plays in a bubble :D

Strong claims require strong evidence - especially when you're so incredibly condescending to anyone who tries to poll you on your thought processes or does basic due-diligence like asking for citations for your extravagant claims. You could certainly do with taking your own advice lol
    Graham wrote:

Large gaps in his knowledge, and/or parroting the opinions of some twitter pump'n'dumper without due diligence I'm guessing. Watch him disappear as he's increasingly pulled up on it. There's a reason he's after jumping into this thread from the other one with more veteran traders, just look at this page:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116182211

• Advertisement

Oh I don't think its possible - literally why my first comment to you was that I've no idea why you're doing it here as opposed to Reddit or something if your motivation was profit.

That's why I'm thinking what you're doing is far far more dangerous to the uninformed - pumping your ego to be recognised as some sort of domain expert. Yet any time someone pulls you up on your shenanigans and asks you to back up any of your claims, it's straight into ad hominem attacks and 'Oh, I'm taking my knowledge off the table, you're all going to be sorry' :rolleyes:

That's the wonderful thing about open-source blockchain development; no one cares about being recognised as an 'expert' or thinking that somehow correlates to speculative alt-coin plays in a bubble :D

Strong claims require strong evidence - especially when you're so incredibly condescending to anyone who tries to poll you on your thought processes or does basic due-diligence like asking for citations for your extravagant claims. You could certainly do with taking your own advice lol

Large gaps in his knowledge, and/or parroting the opinions of some twitter pump'n'dumper without due diligence I'm guessing. Watch him disappear as he's increasingly pulled up on it. There's a reason he's after jumping into this thread from the other one with more veteran traders, just look at this page:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116182211

Give a little, get a little, gave Suter went up 400%, no one round here know about it, some i hope made a few bob, i too have made a few bob from posters tips here, but so far no recommendations from you oh wise one, very helpful in a thread about that.

Veteran traders, thats a good one, this is a secret meeting place for crypto gordon geckos to pump and dump the market? just because i only started here a month ago im a newbie, A newbie that been in Link since 0.20c and wont be selling a single one until after staking is up and running, might not even sell if the return is good, we shall see.

As i posted above no more LINK posts from me until $100.
    I wish all here well despite the attitude of some posters round these parts
    quote-it-is-not-enough-that-i-succeed-everyone-else-must-fail-iris-murdoch-124-29-77.jpg

Graham wrote: »

If you've got a tip you want to share, share it. If you don't, don't.

Pull up posters with crap post like
    XYZ you will thank me later
    ABC get in now it going to moon
    ZXC pick up a bag it going to pump.

every pick i have made i have given a reason, i would like to think i set out a good case to buy, if not i would like the criticism of others poster, correct me when you believe im wrong.
    Link is my top pick, i set out my case, all i get in return is shît coin, scam , avoid it, hes a bot trying to pump it, well i would ask why do you think these things, is it that hard to post why you think this, or is it a case of rage as you did not get in on the cheap.
    Some round here have delusions of grandeur, boards is not a nexus of power that can move the market, why the bad attitude, lets get together pool our research and try make a few bob

I wish all here well despite the attitude of some posters round these parts

lmao.png

I think I'm done at that lol

It's been fairly well pointed out now, so I think the risk of people following your eh 'strong assertions' blindly has been minimised for the good of everyone here.

Best of luck with your holdings.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

every pick i have made i have given a reason, i would like to think i set out a good case to buy, if not i would like the criticism of others poster, correct me when you believe im wrong.

I think I've seen most of your posts over the last few days.

Did I miss the one containing a pick?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Wonderfull, thanks for sharing, could you tell us why?

Because a man on the internet told me and the name sounded kinda cool. Also, it has tfuel, and you use that to power the lambo to the moon?

I think thats it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

grindle wrote: »
    Back on-topic. RIP anybody who didn't buy ZKS on Jan 12th when I first mentioned it.

The only rando sh!tcoin I've held onto since release this year. Gonna hold until it destroys me. 30x in 30 days, what a minx.

Missed that post. Have you tried it, do you think it's a solution to excessive fees?

From Coingecko
    https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/zkswap
    ZKSwap is a Layer-2 decentralized exchange that adopts AMM model and zk-Rollup technology. It’s built on Ethereum, and aims to give traders low latency & no gas fee experiences.
    ZKS is the utility and governance token that is used in ZKSwap.You can try the application at zks.app

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

I think there is a very detailed post in post 74 on this thread. Plenty to do our own research and choose whether its a runner or not. Im only a newbie so im not qualified to agree or not, but theres definately a pick there with his reasoning.

Quote post 74

"Last recommendation i posted here, SUTER is up 400% since then, well here is one I believe will be top 10 within a 12-18 months.
    Oasis Network (ROSE)
    Currently ranked 186 at $0.12 up from the ICO price of $0.08 that took place late last year, its now running on its main net with staking rewards of 20% to May, then it lowers in 6 month intervals to 16% - 12% - 10% -6% - 4% - 3% - 2% and ends in 48 months.
    Getting staking up and running is a 10 minute jobs from purchasing Tokens on exchange, transferring to your private wallet and then staking. (If any interest I post how)

BTC is worth over 1T, the entire market is 1.7T, institutional money is circling the Crypto market and dipping a toe in the water, when they jump in the value will be in the tens of Trillions, its coming no doubt about that.
    We are seeing government around the world are committed to print money with no end in sight, its like Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) by stealth, so that has changed my view on tokenenomics, Where previously high token total supply would give me pause , not any longer, ROSE is 10B, Cardarno is 45B for perspective.

Best in their field developers, backed by a list of all star investors and a list of partners to show you they mean business.
    One of these investors is Fred Ehrsam, its not currently on Coinbase, but you know its coming. I think it will drop on Coinbase when Staking drops to 12-10%,
    I get the vibe its a done deal, its future is secure and certain, hence Its totally flying under the radar at the moment, they are not out and about seeking publicity.
    BMW confirmed recently as partner, a Fortune 500 Social Media company is on board, soon to be announced, Facebook, Linkedin?
    They at the very least should be given some of your time to research.
    Start here and you will see the potential for top 10 in the near future.
    https://docs.oasis.dev/oasis-network-primer/"

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Have been loading up big time on ZIL, ADA, HTR today. Interested to what others bought / topped up today in the dip?

Because a man on the internet told me and the name sounded kinda cool. Also, it has tfuel, and you use that to power the lambo to the moon?

I think thats it anyway.

sound about right for some round here

3 picks all with reasons why, which is more than the usual quality round here , "buy ABC its going to moon"

Oasis labs ROSE
    https://docs.oasis.dev/oasis-network-primer/
    Fred Ehrsam is a investor and founder of Coinbase
    Coinbase are starting to offer staking
    https://www.coinbase.com/staking
    Rose can be staked 20% at the moment
    ROSE imo will be on Coinbase this year

If I want to send you money from my bank account to yours , we both cannot see the contents of each others account, if I want to send you crypto we can both see the contents of the wallet one we know the address and every transaction, no one want this and most certainly a business would not want this.
    The really simple way of looking at it is ROSE can be used to send from from address to another, but not be able to see contents of each wallet.
    Facebook to launch their crypto soon, a stable coin that you can pay for stuff or send to each other, now you would not want your friends to see how much money in your Facebook account, so rumour is they use ROSE.
    Oasis labs web site say partnership with Fortune 500 social media company to be revealed soon.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/facebook-hopes-the-cryptocurrency-diem-it-backs-will-launch-in-2021.html

• Advertisement

If I want to send you money from my bank account to yours , we both cannot see the contents of each others account, if I want to send you crypto we can both see the contents of the wallet one we know the address and every transaction, no one want this and most certainly a business would not want this. The really simple way of looking at it is ROSE can be used to send from from address to another, but not be able to see contents of each wallet.

And only 4 to 7 years after the launch of Monero, Dash and ZCash - to name 3 such coins with market caps over $500m that implement similar or better security and anonymity protocols and are already listed on the exchanges.
    Facebook to launch their crypto soon, a stable coin that you can pay for stuff or send to each other, now you would not want your friends to see how much money in your Facebook account, so rumour is they use ROSE.

Absolute horseradish btw. They'll almost certainly be using Diem as their global stablecoin, based off their existing Libra project. Absolutely 0 chance they'll use Rose, and no remotely credible source would even hint at it.

And only 4 to 7 years after the launch of Monero, Dash and ZCash - to name 3 such coins with market caps over $500m that implement similar or better security and anonymity protocols and are already listed on the exchanges.

Absolute horseradish btw. They'll almost certainly be using Diem as their global stablecoin, based off their existing Libra project. Absolutely 0 chance they'll use Rose, and no remotely credible source would even hint at it.

House hold name companies are not going to use any crypto that has connections with organised crime and money laundering.

Libra was rebranded as Diem, its the same.
    Riddle me this , there was a big kerfuffle a month ago when Whatsapp announced new term and conditions to use, if you look at them one change is about buying and selling and transactions, you can already use Whatsapp to make purchases in India, mobile phone messing apps are used for payments in Asia, HUGE in CHINA, Whataspp look like they will be doing the same with Diem.
    I send you money to your bank account from mine, we cannot see how much is in each others account, if i send Crypto to your account we can both see how much is in each others account, no one would want that, Oasis Labs solved this problem, so go and do a little bit of reading on Oasis Labs ROSE and what its is capable of doing , Oasis Labs has a partnership with a Fortune 500 social media company currently under a NDA, that should get you thinking.
    We know Diem is to be released in the next month or two, if ROSE is part of it in any way, what do you think will happen to its price?
    Its hoovering around 10c at the moment, up from its iCO price of 8c, partners and investors are premium quality, next to no promotion, flying well under the radar, i think its going to be big, no need to hype it.
    We will find out soon if im correct

Riddle me this

I'll riddle you nothing :rolleyes:

You're clutching wildly at straws here to defend an indefensible proposition with very little knowledge or reference to any of the arguments against your position.

Narrator: He won't be

House hold name companies are not going to use any crypto that has connections with organised crime and money laundering.

Libra was rebranded as Diem, its the same.
    Riddle me this , there was a big kerfuffle a month ago when Whatsapp announced new term and conditions to use, if you look at them one change is about buying and selling and transactions, you can already use Whatsapp to make purchases in India, mobile phone messing apps are used for payments in Asia, HUGE in CHINA, Whataspp look like they will be doing the same with Diem.
    I send you money to your bank account from mine, we cannot see how much is in each others account, if i send Crypto to your account we can both see how much is in each others account, no one would want that, Oasis Labs solved this problem, so go and do a little bit of reading on Oasis Labs ROSE and what its is capable of doing , Oasis Labs has a partnership with a Fortune 500 social media company currently under a NDA, that should get you thinking.
    We know Diem is to be released in the next month or two, if ROSE is part of it in any way, what do you think will happen to its price?
    Its hoovering around 10c at the moment, up from its iCO price of 8c, partners and investors are premium quality, next to no promotion, flying well under the radar, i think its going to be big, no need to hype it.

While all this may be true, it'll do jack **** until this downward trend in bitcoin reverses. Timing announcements in crypto is key to price rises. No point in having announcements when everyone is selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

In on Vesper Finance, Modefi and Previse

In on Vesper Finance, Modefi and Previse

Im in vesper but im fearful that the timing of it might make it a non runner. Its basically been on a constant decline since i bought it 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

seannash wrote: »
    Im in vesper but im fearful that the timing of it might make it a non runner. Its basically been on a constant decline since i bought it ��

Same but it's been lass than week, gonna let these ride for at least 6 months

Vesper honestly ain't terrible, not sure what fighting chance it has in the current climate but its a salient enough model and they've been fairly professional in their approach.

Not remotely recommending them but https://publicmint.com/ and https://add.xyz/ are two to look at in that whole DeFi space if you're interested in Vesper from a compare/contrast point of view. I find it incredibly hard to actually pick out what will gain traction and what won't i'll be honest in this space though lol

I'll riddle you nothing :rolleyes:

You're clutching wildly at straws here to defend an indefensible proposition with very little knowledge or reference to any of the arguments against your position.

Narrator: He won't be

Looks like someone will be eating humble pie soon, a double portion of bitter lemon flavour
    https://www.initc3.org/events/2020-02-18-ic3-meetup-hosted-by-calibra---with-speakers-dr-dawn-song-and-dr-sam-blackshear

Sharing a stage with some big hitters in 2019, who could it be

2019.jpg

From Oct 3, 2019, Oasls Labs did not released ROSE until November 19 2020
    Sergey Nazarov - Founder & CEO, Chainlink
    Dawn Song - Professor at UC Berkeley & Founder and CEO, Oasis Labs
    Vitalik Buterin - Founder & Chief Scientist, Ethereum
    Jae Kwon - Founder, Cosmos
    Left to right with market rank
    Chainlink 9
    Oasis 184
    Etherum 2
    Cosmos 17

I do believe they call this getting in on the ground floor.

• Advertisement

Looks like someone will be eating humble pie soon, a double portion of bitter lemon flavour

Lmfao. I'm not sure you realise whose position you're discrediting at this point. Enjoy the Facebook gravy train :D!

Advertisement