Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Theta and Tfuel taking off today. Good call by the nominators here

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Unearthly wrote: »

Most coins are taking off to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Its nice but it's a still a way off 1000 dollars :)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chuppa Siopa

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Its nice but it's a still a way off 1000 dollars :)

I'd take $100 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

I'd take $100 :rolleyes:

I would take 5 dollars ( i'm a cheap date ) :D

• Advertisement

Theta & Tfuel are pumping. Kicking myself for not getting in at the weekend.

bosco12345 wrote: »
    Theta & Tfuel are pumping. Kicking myself for not getting in at the weekend.

See the Theta thread. Sony is a validator now.

That's huge, you need to stake at least 2 million Theta. Big investment.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I bought 100 ENJ at 15c a couple years ago. Am laughing now.

Was mining CFX at 20c, its quadrupled in value the past week alone. It's still worth to mine that

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Can you see AWS allowing Theta to get to the point its a credible rival?
    Amazon can just give away their product for free to crush Theta, they have several revenue streams and can suck it up while putting THETA out of business.
    I think the same way about BAT, the advertising giants Google and Facebook can just sell ads cheaper to drive BAT out of business.
    Thats the big reservation i have about the likes of Theta and BAT, the established players in video streaming and Advertising are not just going to stand by and let the likes of Theta and BAT take over.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Can you see AWS allowing Theta to get to the point its a credible rival?
    Amazon can just give away their product for free to crush Theta, they have several revenue streams and can suck it up while putting THETA out of business.
    I think the same way about BAT, the advertising giants Google and Facebook can just sell ads cheaper to drive BAT out of business.
    Thats the big reservation i have about the likes of Theta and BAT, the established players in video streaming and Advertising are not just going to stand by and let the likes of Theta and BAT take over.

Does theta have any huge advantages over these using blockchain to stream? I’m hearing a lot about theta and it sounds like a great project but would love to hear if any experienced guys here can pick some holes in it!

• Advertisement

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    Does theta have any huge advantages over these using blockchain to stream? I’m hearing a lot about theta and it sounds like a great project but would love to hear if any experienced guys here can pick some holes in it!

Steaming cdn costs are significantly reduced as it uses a decentralized network of nodes. 15k nodes! The biggest problem is adoption but that is crypto in general.

If the technology becomes the backbone of Sony and Samsung tvs then it will absolute tear off.

It also has the edge computing side, where sharing pc power to solve programs for enterprises will become larger. Google cloud is heavily involved with the project too which is a big advantage to have in the crypto space.

Dirk_dangler makes a good point though and also knows a bit about the project. Aws is a beast and Theta is like a needle in a haystack in comparison. However its technology while impressive is expensive and labour intensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭suave.4u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jJzxKVu-A

LTC, AVAX, HBAR, ADA

I also bought some COTI,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭djan

Steaming cdn costs are significantly reduced as it uses a decentralized network of nodes. 15k nodes! The biggest problem is adoption but that is crypto in general.

If the technology becomes the backbone of Sony and Samsung tvs then it will absolute tear off.

It also has the edge computing side, where sharing pc power to solve programs for enterprises will become larger. Google cloud is heavily involved with the project too which is a big advantage to have in the crypto space.

Dirk_dangler makes a good point though and also knows a bit about the project. Aws is a beast and Theta is like a needle in a haystack in comparison. However its technology while impressive is expensive and labour intensive.

They are fair points but given that streaming to be legitimate is usually distributed from one centralised source, why would any company use this rather than create or rent out their own network? The token and ecosystem seems kind of pointless?

Have been researching Nimiq (Nim) today and have been very impressed with the project. Good Oasis tech. Still in very early stages of the project but one to keep an eye on, currently 0.008c, so could be a steal. Definately worth a look at anyways.

bosco12345 wrote: »
    Have been researching Nimiq (Nim) today and have been very impressed with the project. Good Oasis tech. Still in very early stages of the project but one to keep an eye on, currently 0.008c, so could be a steal. Definately worth a look at anyways.

Quick search show that they was some sort of an exit scam a while back. Is that the same token?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

QKC is another one worth looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

suave.4u wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jJzxKVu-A

LTC, AVAX, HBAR, ADA

I also bought some COTI,

ya got some $COTI during the week @ $0.195 and sold yesterday @ $0.28

Profits gone into $TROY

Lex Luthor wrote: »

Profits gone into $TROY

https://coinmarketcal.com/en/coin/coti

Coti has many upcoming events, so i did not sell yet.
    Whats up with Troy?

Profits gone into $TROY

Whats ur feeling on TROy , Lex. I have a couple hundred in it at 0.006 ish so wondering does it have legs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Radix #EXRD has been on my radar for a while, took a small bag of it for long term, could be a big one.
    https://www.radixdlt.com/
    https://www.radixdlt.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DeFi-Whitepaper-v1.0-3.pdf

Bought on hotbit.io due to UNISWAP fees etc, can transfer USDT using TR20 for 10 cents.
    $0.155 at time of posting, up and down for a while so not sure best entry at the minute.

Some Crypto people I follow have mentioned this coin without shilling it, they aren't ones to buy ****coins so I'm a little bit more confident with this one and it hasn't pumped yet or mentioned anywhere but DYOR

• Advertisement

KilOit wrote: »
    Radix #EXRD has been on my radar for a while, took a small bag of it for long term, could be a big one.
    https://www.radixdlt.com/
    https://www.radixdlt.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DeFi-Whitepaper-v1.0-3.pdf

Bought on hotbit.io due to UNISWAP fees etc, can transfer USDT using TR20 for 10 cents.
    $0.155 at time of posting, up and down for a while so not sure best entry at the minute.

Some Crypto people I follow have mentioned this coin without shilling it, they aren't ones to buy ****coins so I'm a little bit more confident with this one and it hasn't pumped yet or mentioned anywhere but DYOR

Bought it a couple months ago willing to let it sit a while

Whats ur feeling on TROy , Lex. I have a couple hundred in it at 0.006 ish so wondering does it have legs?

I'm just killing time with a few small trades as the market is flat at the moment
    If I get a few quid out of them to fill the tank for the week I'll be happy

I'm just killing time with a few small trades as the market is flat at the moment
    If I get a few quid out of them to fill the tank for the week I'll be happy

I've moved my cake into btc and theta. Cleaning up the portfolio is good on weeks like this.

https://coinmarketcal.com/en/coin/coti

Coti has many upcoming events, so i did not sell yet.
    Whats up with Troy?

COTI has gone berserk!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,994 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Was looking at COTI today. Apparently they're teaming up with ADA.

Can't bring myself to jump in at an ATH though..........

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I've moved my cake into btc and theta. Cleaning up the portfolio is good on weeks like this.

Carrying a heavy bag of Cake at the moment. I got caught up that day when it went 200% up in price..confident I'll enter profit territory when Bitcoin recovers fully which usually gives Cake a boost

Carrying a heavy bag of Cake at the moment. I got caught up that day when it went 200% up in price..confident I'll enter profit territory when Bitcoin recovers fully which usually gives Cake a boost

Staking returns should help ease the pain given the current rates and possibility of compounding through Bunny/auto.

COTI has gone berserk!

yes it has, if I held on I could have doubled my money in a week, 50% is ok though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 elgstring

Green enough but I am currently keeping tabs on Origintrails (TRAC), havent seen much traction on it in here. Some huge partnerships like Oracle, Evrythng and the Food Saftey Market (EU funded) to name a few. Interested to know if its on anyone elses radar?

Advertisement