Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keypad Dead

Options
  • 04-02-2021 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi was hoping someone could help me out , i have a HKC SW 1070 system in my house and i managed to cut through the cable to the keypad while doing some work. I was able to reconnect the keypad but the power led is dark and the screen is dead. The buttons seem to have backlight but nothing else. Id appreciate if anyone has any ideas please .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

maxdevious wrote: »
    Hi was hoping someone could help me out , i have a HKC SW 1070 system in my house and i managed to cut through the cable to the keypad while doing some work. I was able to reconnect the keypad but the power led is dark and the screen is dead. The buttons seem to have backlight but nothing else. Id appreciate if anyone has any ideas please .

Did you reconnect the cables properly ?

That panel has reset-able fuses so it is not a fuse issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 maxdevious

kub wrote: »
    Did you reconnect the cables properly ?

That panel has reset-able fuses so it is not a fuse issue.

Thanks that sorted it ! I remade all the connections again and hey presto its working ! That was the 3rd time remaking the connections but must have crossed something the first two times.Anyway up and running now thanks again.

Advertisement