Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for saying shut the **** up

• 04-02-2021 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭

3 month ban for a general comment telling people to shut up taking about thiago and watch a documentary. If I quoted someone I'd understand but a general stupid throwaway comment I thought was a bit harsh. It's obvious they are trying to wind me up.

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,955 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Looking.

• Administrators Posts: 53,955 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Hi niallo,

As you know, the reason you got the ban was due to the soccer forum's totting up process. I know you know this, since you got a 3 month ban last year that was lifted when you discussed with the moderator. Here you are once again on the mod radar.

In this case your post was backseat moderating. I would have been inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt but your PMs to the mod were not exactly constructive.

Card upheld, ban upheld.

This can go to admin if you want to appeal further.

awec

• Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Liverpool are going ****e, leave me banned. Utd fans have the run of the place there.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,962 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

niallo your record ion the forum is abysmal - 40+ yellows. Snarky comments like that are unnecessary. Rather than complaining about others, have a look at your own behaviour

Marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement