Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Glenisk Greek Yoghurt, with Cherries - free

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,653 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Nice one - I got a free pot the first time they had this offer, and it's bloody GORGEOUS!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭treenytru

Thanks OP!

Got my voucher and says you can choose the dark cherry or salted caramel yogurt

Also ticked the box to subscribe to their newsletter and they emailed me another voucher for 500g of their protein yogurt, Happy days!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭123654789

Loads of other free glenisk ones on the freebie thread too in case you want to change title to draw in non cherry fans :D
    Greg81 wrote: »
    Free Pot of Glenisk Quark 150g - link
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    amber2 wrote: »

And free 4 packs of mude drinks and so beer but i guess they don't belong in a yogurt thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

You have to laugh at their t&c's.
    "This coupon is uniquely coded. It is strictly prohibited to copy, falsify, share or distribute this printed coupon".

Writer has obviously never heard of BA then! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

I’m guessing the voucher has to be printed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

BlondeBomb wrote: »
    I’m guessing the voucher has to be printed?

I was wondering the same thing, such as if I can scan it at Tesco self service checkout without printing.

Has to be printed. Can't remember the exact reason, but it was explained at some point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

treenytru wrote: »
    Thanks OP!

Got my voucher and says you can choose the dark cherry or salted caramel yogurt

Also ticked the box to subscribe to their newsletter and they emailed me another voucher for 500g of their protein yogurt, Happy days!!

Oooh I haden't even noticed the salted caramel option. I was going to give it to my neighbour (now, now, she's not that kind of girl) as I don't like cherries - but not now!

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    Oooh I haden't even noticed the salted caramel option. I was going to give it to my neighbour (now, now, she's not that kind of girl) as I don't like cherries - but not now!

FYI salted caramel very hard to get.
    Give it to your neighbour and put in any random email and print out the new voucher you get and do it multiple times if you want ;).

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Give it to your neighbour and put in any random email and print out the new voucher you get and do it multiple times if you want ;).

I have yet to see the salted caramel anywhere. Not that I've looked very hard, and I suspect it would be too sweet for my liking anyhow, but I'd like to try it!

• Advertisement

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I have yet to see the salted caramel anywhere. Not that I've looked very hard, and I suspect it would be too sweet for my liking anyhow, but I'd like to try it!

11g of sugar per 100g, I'd say probably more popular than Dark Cherry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Have tried all the 4 freebies and the lemon takes the pie..most have 8-9 gm sugar per 100 gm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭davehey79

Got the lemon one in Tesco yesterday - it's really nice :) thanks to the OP and whoever else posted about all these ! now to work my way through all them.
    Voucher would not actually work on the self service so the lady manually typed in 2€ off (lemon was on special at €2)

davehey79 wrote: »
    Voucher would not actually work on the self service so the lady manually typed in 2€ off (lemon was on special at €2)

I had the same problem in both Tesco and SV self service tills and staff did same as above.
    Coupon did work on a staffed till when scanned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭123654789

okidoki987 wrote: »

Salted caramel still hard to find.
    The lemon, quark, go yo and go shots are everywhere though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

123654789 wrote: »
    Salted caramel still hard to find.
    The lemon, quark, go yo and go shots are everywhere though

Have found it in dunnes and tesco easily !!

Advertisement