If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony 2021 range availability

Options
  • 04-02-2021 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

Just wondering when the 2021 range of tvs will be available.

Thanks a million

Regards

Ronan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi ,

Thanks a million

Regards

Ronan
    Hi Ronan.

Thanks for the post.

I have had no word on a release date for the 2021 version.

The models and specs are up on Sony's website and some of the Tech sites but nothing on a release date.

As soon as we get release date we will post them on Boards to give our customers the low down.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

Hi ,

Thanks a million

Regards

Ronan
    Hi Ronan.

Thanks for the post.

The models and specs are up on Sony's website and some of the Tech sites but nothing on a release date.

As soon as we get release date we will post them on Boards to give our customers the low down.
    Excellent, not sure if I want the new ones with Google or the old android versions.

Do you take one for all vouchers?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi ,

Thanks a million

Regards

Ronan
    Hi Ronan.

Thanks for the post.

Excellent, not sure if I want the new ones with Google or the old android versions.

Do you take one for all vouchers?
    Hi danielle_door,

Unfortunately we don't accept One For All vouchers.

Keep an eye on the website though as any new TVs will be listed as coming soon. The 2020 models came out quite late last year though so they might arrive in late summer but we've no indication just yet.

Let us know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.