Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple I Phone 7 WiFi Antenna Replacement

Options
  • 04-02-2021 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,518 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,apologies for the stupid question,just making an equiry,I found out that my Iphone 7 needs a new WiFi antenna but was wondering , when it’s getting repaired and when I receive the phone back after the repairs,will I loose my apps that are on the phone and messages?Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi folks,apologies for the stupid question,just making an equiry,I found out that my Iphone 7 needs a new WiFi antenna but was wondering , when it’s getting repaired and when I receive the phone back after the repairs,will I loose my apps that are on the phone and messages?Thanks

You just need to do a backup before you send it for repair. When you setup the phone again from a restore, you will get back the apps etc like before.

Advertisement