Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charged twice

Options
  • 04-02-2021 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi 
    This evening i bought something from the online playstation store for 144.98 but the charge is showing twice. 
    I checked and both are in the pending section. Will one of these go back to my account or do i need to contact card care or playstation to rectify this. 
    Thanking you 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi  Mutant,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear this. This can happen when a company voids one transaction, and represents for it.  If you link in with PlayStation directly and confirm they only have one transaction on their side, the second will fall off your account after 5 working days. This will reflect in your balance.

We hope this information helps. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement