Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Financial advisor for matters NI & ROI

Options
  • 05-02-2021 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Any recommendations of CFA’s/QFA’s in the donegal area? I know of a few in Dublin where I work but I’d question their knowledge of UK, whereas donegal accountants etc tend to have a good working knowledge of NI matters.

Only one I can find is a John Loughry financial services in letterkenny . Want someone up to speed and modern

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭JoannieG

Sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Greenlights16

Thank you! Will read now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I'll send you one too

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Greenlights16

Thank you both

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭kathleen37

Please would you mind pm'ing me too? I'd love recommendation for someone that deals with cross border workers finance...

Thank you!!!
    x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I know of a very good tax consultant based in Donegal, have used their services in the past.

Could thoroughly recommend them.

I'll pm details too.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭trixi001

I will send you a PM too

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭oirishfruitie

This is of interest to me also. Having a sterling account but living in Ireland. Could all the PMers please PM me their details too.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Me too please

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BeepBoop2021

Sorry to be a pest to those who have very kindly helped out, but I was just googling with this very question and came across this thread. I'm living and working here in Donegal but I'm from the North originally and still have bank accounts etc. there.

Would JoannieG, alchemist33 and NIMAN mind PMing me with recommendations too? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!

• Advertisement

Guys, sincere apologies as I did get pm's with the recommendations, but, I've FINALLY got round to doing this and have found that my inbox is empty!!! (Can't even get to sent mail as coming up with an error) I guess got lost in the changeover.

Would JoannieG, alchemist33 and NIMAN mind pinging me again? I think one of the recommendations was a lady?

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Folks my question is where would I get enough money that I would need a financial advisor😀

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Apologies, missed this post due to not getting an email alert.

I have now sent on my recommendation.

Edit: appears the dates are all over the place, apologies if I sent on a message you weren't asking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Check your spam folder for notifications. Biggest majority of mine are going there and it seems its a widespread issue.

Absolutely need the info - thanks so much again. Really appreciate the help

K

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Fogmatic

PM sent just now

Advertisement