Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xiaomi 10T not receiving calls?

• 05-02-2021 2:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,191 ✭✭✭

Just received a new M1 10T Lte (Global version). Lovely phone bar one important issue!

It can make calls and send texts, but is not receiving any calls or texts. Incoming calls go to voicemail. Texts arrive up to 10 minutes after sending.

With Gomo and SIM (which I moved into the new phone) was working fine on the Redmi Note 7 with Miui 12. New phone is also Miui 12.

Checked APNS, everything seems as it should be????

Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

LTE or Lite?
    Just received a new M1 10T Lte (Global version). Lovely phone bar one important issue!
    I assume this is Mi not M1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,191 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

ED E wrote: »
    LTE or Lite?

I assume this is Mi not M1

Lite 5G, and yes Mi. :-)

https://www.honorbuy.com/1954-xiaomi-10t-lite-6gb-128gb-global-version-atlantic-blue.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Two options:

VOLTE/Wifi Calling isnt provisioned - unit is failing to hand off from 4/5G to 3G in order to accept calls
    VOLTE/Wifi Calling IS provisioned - Battery saving shenanigans (Chinese love that) are killing the receiving app preventing them landing.

Eir have Wifi Calling, do Gomo? I have a GoMo SIM but Ive never looked.

ED E wrote: »
    Two options:
    VOLTE/Wifi Calling IS provisioned - Battery saving shenanigans (Chinese love that) are killing the receiving app preventing them landing.

Eir have Wifi Calling, do Gomo? I have a GoMo SIM but Ive never looked.

Not really sure what any of that means, but battery was low, charging now. Never had that issue with any previous Xiaomis though?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭fennor72

Hi just wondering did you fix your problem? I'm changing from 3 to gomo, and was going to buy the mi 10 lite 5g or the poco x3 from honor buy. I was leaning towards the mi 10 until I saw your post.
    Any update on your problem, and how are you finding Mi10?

• Advertisement

fennor72 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering did you fix your problem? I'm changing from 3 to gomo, and was going to buy the mi 10 lite 5g or the poco x3 from honor buy. I was leaning towards the mi 10 until I saw your post.
    Any update on your problem, and how are you finding Mi10?

It resolved itself soon after posting. Also on Gomo and no problems at all. Very impressed with the phone overall, very fast, camera is a big step forward from my previous Xiaomis. Only downside is it is big, I do some outdoor activities and sometimes wish it was a bit smaller. Other than that I can't see any reason why you would be disappointed, they are superb for the money.

Advertisement