Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoning from the north of Ireland

Options
  • 05-02-2021 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    Can you advise of a 00353 number that I can use to call. I am in Belfast NI and want to speak with someone about reconnection of a house in Donegal. I cannot use the 1800 number listed when ringing from NI, Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If it is two years or less since the property was disconnected, that telephone number is Electric Ireland Customer Service on 00353 1852 9534.

If it is more than two years since the property was disconnected, it is necessary to contact ESB Networks on 00353 21 2386555

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EMcGAras

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If it is two years or less since the property was disconnected, that telephone number is Electric Ireland Customer Service on 00353 1852 9534.

If it is more than two years since the property was disconnected, it is necessary to contact ESB Networks on 00353 21 2386555

Kind regards,
    Una
    Thank you Una, unfortunately the dept I need to speak with is not able to my call. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

You can email Electric Ireland Customer Service on service@electricireland.ie also - include your telephone number and the property details along with your query.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement