Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CT lipcheat lip pencil - how do I sharpen it ?

Options
  • 05-02-2021 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭

So I got a Charlotte Tilbury lip cheat lip pencil for Christmas - my very first lip pencil. At a risk of sounding like an idiot ... how to do I sharpen it?
    I assumed I'd just twist the bottom and it would push product up through the pencil but this doesn't seem to do anything. Do I stick it in a pencil sharpener?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Feets

Most pencils can be sharpened even if they don't look wooden. Check the other end of the pencil, sometime a sharpener can be pulled out of there to use. In some brands anyway.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Yep it's just a pencil sharpener job!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭waterfordgirl

Anyone know if its the same for MAC? I sharpened one recently and the pairings seemed plastic rather than pencil-y and i got a fright!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

The only MAC pencils that are twist up are the Technakohl eyeliner ones, they're fully cased in plastic, as far as I remember. What type of pencil is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭waterfordgirl

Twee. wrote: »
    The only MAC pencils that are twist up are the Technakohl eyeliner ones, they're fully cased in plastic, as far as I remember. What type of pencil is it?

Its a lip liner so i'd say i'm in the clear! Thanks Twee

• Advertisement
Advertisement