Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone using konnect satellite midband?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Nearly two months on from my last post I'm still receiving demands for money for a service I never received.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Hermy wrote: »
    Nearly two months on from my last post I'm still receiving demands for money for a service I never received.

According to the installers who are fairly useless Konnect are very disorganised. LOL Pot calling kettle black.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 MrCross

I’ve been using mine now 6 weeks or so, despite the initial skeptism it has been pretty good for me. I use it mainly for work and for zoom/teams calls etc it has been much more stable then what I had. There was one outage on a weekend for a few hours that’s been it. Also went way above allowance with no impact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

MrCross wrote: »
    I’ve been using mine now 6 weeks or so, despite the initial skeptism it has been pretty good for me. I use it mainly for work and for zoom/teams calls etc it has been much more stable then what I had. There was one outage on a weekend for a few hours that’s been it. Also went way above allowance with no impact.

No luck with zoom far too much lag they drive up the road to get mobile coverage for zoom meetings.

Allowance is the one area where there seems to be no issue.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

My other half signed up with konnect back in May, the promised improvement never materialised and it stopped working completely around a month ago, despite numerous faults reported to Konnect, nothing has been done

Single worst company I have ever come across

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭celtic_oz

Anyone considering Konnect should check out https://www.starlink.com/

using it a few weeks now and its excellent .. unlimited and speeds are excellent

Advertisement