Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone what a joke

• 05-02-2021 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I switch network and tv provider in nov of 2020
    They arranged a date and tine they would call to instail they said between 1 pm-6 pm engineer would call on 15 dec
    At 5.45 the office called and said engineer was delayed and would not make it
    So they would have to re-book another appointment
    4 weeks later and about 20 called to there Customer services they arrange another appointment
    This was last Friday 29 between 1pm and 6 pm
    Engineers arrived and Instailed both internet and tv hun but said there was a problem with Tec department they said it would go live within 2 hrs
    So sat still nothing I rang and have rang twice everyday over the last 6 days and still no joy
    My last call. Was with a Enginner today at 4 pm Friday 5th fed 2021 as he said he would have fixed within 1 hr and call me back
    It is now 3 hrs later and 8 days after installation and still no services
    If you want broadband stay well away for Vodafone

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Sorry, I see no evidence of any broadcasting related discussion in this thread.

Please find a more appropriate forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement