Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builder South Dublin

Options
  • 05-02-2021 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I’m looking for recommendations for builders who would work in South Dublin please. Looking to have a 13sqm extension built to the back of the house as well as moving the kitchen from one side of the room to the other, putting a bathroom under the stairs and changing the existing bathroom to a utility room.

Would appreciate if anyone could provide a recommendation

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: Recommendations by PM. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭BillyBiggs

lmartmom wrote: »
    Hi
    I’m looking for recommendations for builders who would work in South Dublin please. Looking to have a 13sqm extension built to the back of the house as well as moving the kitchen from one side of the room to the other, putting a bathroom under the stairs and changing the existing bathroom to a utility room.

Would appreciate if anyone could provide a recommendation

Thanks

Hey. I am looking for builders/ tradesmen in Dublin if you have any recommendations. Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

BillyBiggs wrote: »
    Hey. I am looking for builders/ tradesmen in Dublin if you have any recommendations. Thanks

Hi one thread is enough. Please read the forum charter before posting again thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement