Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baby going to hospital

Options
  • 05-02-2021 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

hi folks my sons 1 week old girl has to go to temple street hospital some sort of scan,trouble is he has no way of getting there,i mean he cant go by bus,or train,cant afford a taxi,he lives in nenagh/tipperary,its all very fine for doctors to say to take her in,dont seem to care how.any suggestions,anyone he knows will be working monday,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Did you try "bumbleance" ? Give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,795 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I hope your grand daughter recovers from whatever ails her quickly.

Train and bus services are running, and travel for medical appointments is essential travel so there will be no problem with that.

I'd hope that everything goes well for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sniperman

Did you try "bumbleance" ? Give them a call.

thanks,no,but i will tell him,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sniperman

banie01 wrote: »
    I hope your grand daughter recovers from whatever ails her quickly.

Train and bus services are running, and travel for medical appointments is essential travel so there will be no problem with that.

I'd hope that everything goes well for her.

thanks,yes we are all hoping things will be well,ill tell my lad to think about bus or train,but since she is so young,he may not want to go on public transport,

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

sniperman wrote: »
    thanks,yes we are all hoping things will be well,ill tell my lad to think about bus or train,but since she is so young,he may not want to go on public transport,

Unfortunately they have only a few options Train and taxi or bus and taxi unless someone gives them a lift , unless it's an emergency it's essentially an out patient appointment there really not other options ,

• Advertisement
Advertisement