Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia Interview Post Primary Interview Sring 2021 (subjects Business & Accounting)

Options
  • 06-02-2021 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone on here had the Hibernia post primary interview for Spring 2021 intake. Whats the format, is there a written exercise as well as a spoken exercise? Also what type of questions were you asked?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 siobhan.17

Hi, has anyone on here had the Hibernia post primary interview for Spring 2021 intake. Whats the format, is there a written exercise as well as a spoken exercise? Also what type of questions were you asked?!

Hi, I’ve never posted here so I hope I’m doing it right! I was wondering how your interview went? I’ve got my interview for the Autumn intake and I don’t know anyone who’s doing or has done it so I was wondering if you could give any insight as to what they may ask? Especially in regards to your subjects; as in do they test your knowledge!!

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sleek123

Hi Siobhan,

How did your interview go? What subjects are you? Waiting for my interview for Business & Accounting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭starstothesun

siobhan.17 wrote: »
    Hi, I’ve never posted here so I hope I’m doing it right! I was wondering how your interview went? I’ve got my interview for the Autumn intake and I don’t know anyone who’s doing or has done it so I was wondering if you could give any insight as to what they may ask? Especially in regards to your subjects; as in do they test your knowledge!!

Thanks! :)
    Hiya, only seeing this now, I was asked why wat to become a teacher, asked about my previous wrk experience, how would i sell accounting to transition year students for subject choice into 5th year, if homophobic comment made in class how would i deal with students, example of how I would deliver a subject topic in class. I had a list of Q&A prepared for this, if you pm me your email address I can forward them on to you if they are of any help

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭jrmb

Hiya, only seeing this now, I was asked why wat to become a teacher, asked about my previous wrk experience, how would i sell accounting to transition year students for subject choice into 5th year, if homophobic comment made in class how would i deal with students, example of how I would deliver a subject topic in class. I had a list of Q&A prepared for this, if you pm me your email address I can forward them on to you if they are of any help
    Mine was like this too. There seems to be a fairly standard set of questions, which they might adapt a bit to make them more subject-specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Peachy1

Hi,I have applied for the autumn 2022 intake and have my interview for accounting and business next week...would ye have any tips for me regarding questions I might be asked and presentation topics,thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

General syllabus knowledge, why you want to be a teacher, how would you react to an incident of racism in your class etc. Sorry I can't remember more.

Advertisement