Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I turned the game off with Cavani on the ground having been fouled and seconds left on the clock thinking that was that. Just checked the score now and it ended up 3-3 (sigh). At least DCL got it.

60 pts so far with Bamford, Dallas and Salah to come. Have to be happy with that considering I also have Soucek.

Do you have no city players ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

34 with 5 to play

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Do you have no city players ?

I have Cancelo but I benched him. I had Sterling but I sold him this week for Bruno as Pep roulette was too stressful.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,357 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I didnt mind the times I benched Bamford and Soucek.... benching DCL really stings.

There's no chance that one of Salah, Bamford or Maddison might get not in squad hehe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,781 ✭✭✭Benimar

15 from 4 including captain. Not good.

Decision to start Pope over Martinez cost me 7 points. You would think I’d learn at this stage to just play Martinez every week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭dasa29

36 with 5 to play

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

44 from 4, incl. Bruno (c). He's becoming an all time legend of the game. Should have had another assist too if only Rashford could finish.
    Martinez is a joy to won. Worth every penny.
    Coufal on the bench but I dont mind. Maybe Cancelo is rested.
    Few Son(c) around me, so as an owner I hope he doesn't go too mad.
    Good start to the week and badly needed after two red arrows post WC!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

12 from 4 played, 12 from one benched. HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭larchielads

How did dcl get an assist when keeper parried it out? Thought they werent counted this season?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

How did dcl get an assist when keeper parried it out? Thought they werent counted this season?

Depends how much the trajectory of the ball is changed by the keeper I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭shmeee

Lemlin wrote: »

If the cross was an intended target for the goalscorer, then it will be given as an assist to an extent.

But we will also see them not given as you said.

29 from 4 (non Bruno owner) with captain left.

HEWT and others are like mehhhhh at a score like such. You really need to break down the average on how many of your players have played.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭larchielads

Lemlin wrote: »

I had dcl. Dont get me wrong but if thats FPLs reason for it then What a loada hoop!

I have Cancelo but I benched him. I had Sterling but I sold him this week for Bruno as Pep roulette was too stressful.

Interesting strategy! Better than benching three city anyway. I benched Dias and TAA alright. Played cancelo due to his higher ceiling for points.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,164 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Looked like a rebounded shot from DCL to me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

CSF wrote: »
    Looked like a rebounded shot from DCL to me

Thought the same tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

42 from 6 with DCL 12 pointer on my bench. But tbf Soucek v Fulham over DCL away to Man U. seemed like the better option. I think DCL is on a lot of benches

DCL is on a rake of benches. And hopefully he'll stay there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Kane starts

• 34 points from four players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Wow Kane starts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭MrSkinny

Spurs: Lloris (C), Aurier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Lamela, Lucas, Son, Kane

Subs: Hart, Doherty, Rodon, Dier, Sissoko, Bergwijn, Bale, Scarlett, Vinicius

West Brom: Johnstone, Peltier, Ajayi, Bartley (C), Townsend, Snodgrass, Maitland-Niles, Sawyers, Gallagher, Grant, Diagne

Subs: Button, Furlong, O'Shea, Livermore, Yokuslu, Phillips, Pereira, Robinson, Robson-Kanu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭sully123

Kane! Wtf
    Oh well, I guess that's good news for capt. Son

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Kane's first on my bench ffs.

This better not turn out like it did with Son.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Kane starts Feckin hell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Hmmmm. I have Son but surrounded by Son captainers. Hopefully no more than one goal from him!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,255 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

That is fúcking massive for Son captainers.

Big bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

I started Kane have Coufal first sub. He better deliver:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

My league opponent this week has Kane (c), Son & Dier wtf :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

My league opponent this week has Kane (c), Son & Dier wtf :eek:

Dier dropped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

35 from 5 with captain Bruno played. Cancelo, Dallas, Son, Salah, Sterling and Bamford left. Delighted Kane is playing, Son might actually do something :)

Advertisement