Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

That was awful penalty glad didn't have him for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Started him in case they got a pen...of course he gets one and misses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

From that last kick in the rugby to then turn over to see that penalty from one your players. You can only laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

What's that -2?

edit: yep

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Will that him off penalties going forward? in which case does he lose his appeal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

That’s why I dropped him, knew he would miss a pen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Ffs Gundogan awful penalty.

Might be off penalties after that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Captained KdB in the reverse fixture and he missed a penalty

Captained Gundogan today

I give up

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Will that him off penalties going forward? in which case does he lose his appeal?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Clear him out to make space for KDB later anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

For top class players, city's penalty record is cat, it'll cost them a major trophy via a shotout

• Advertisement

Started him in case they got a pen...of course he gets one and misses

Yep that was my thinking...

I'm not sold on Gundogan although i have him - but in a tight game he could get a soft penalty and then end up with 11 points very easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Damn needed those Sterling points too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭crushproof

Since when does he take the penos? Sterling shoulda stepped up

For top class players, city's penalty record is cat, it'll cost them a major trophy via a shotout

I think it's cause they keep chopping and changing penalty takers, Bruno and Vardy will take every penalty they get this season no matter how many they miss.

With City they chop and change when players miss

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

That miss is the first blot on the weekend. Just need him to get one from play now.

crushproof wrote: »
    Since when does he take the penos? Sterling shoulda stepped up

Because Sterling's last penalty was so good?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,246 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Ederson used to take them at his previous club and claims he's the best PK taker at the club.

With the disasters from Gundogan, Sterling, even KDB, I reckon they give him a shot at them.

Can't be any worse and be great from an FPL perspective to have a goalscoring goalie. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,164 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ederson used to take them at his previous club and claims he's the best PK taker at the club.

With the disasters from Gundogan, Sterling, even KDB, I reckon they give him a shot at them.

Can't be any worse and be great from an FPL perspective to have a goalscoring goalie. :D

Until he misses and Liverpool score on the counter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Sterling and Gundogan owner. Fcuk. Sake. What a brutal penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Sterling and Gundogan owner. Fcuk. Sake. What a brutal penalty.

Same here

• Advertisement

What's worse though - he might be off penalties - but we won't know and city have DGW next GW - impossible to know what to do with him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭POKERKING

You are correct to an extent, pens during matches are awful but they have won every peno shootout in the last ten years and theres been quite a few. League cup twice(chelsea n liverpool), charity shield, good few league cup ties etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

All the city defenders on the bench this week could be getting handy clean sheets.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

What's worse though - he might be off penalties - but we won't know and city have DGW next GW - impossible to know what to do with him

The form he’s been in and, at his price, not to mention KDB being missing, he’s surely worth keeping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭POKERKING

I brought in ederson a few weeks ago as i had a bit of a hunch hes in the pecking order, i was surprised gundo was back on them a few weeks ago. It wouldnt surprise me to see him step up next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,164 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I will keep him but now won’t captain him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Imagine it. Ederson taking penalties.

Ownership 100%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

the fireworks idiots are out again

Gundog (Foden)

Never doubted him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Gundo yesss