Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Wow 28pts from Dalllas, Melier and Bamford
    Happy Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

83 all out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭shmeee

I see Meslier on my bench on route to 10 points also.

Not complaining as had Fab and all you want is a CS these days.

79 points, 3 players didn't "return", Lowton, Maddison and Cancelo.

Unlikely to see a green arrow I say at around 520k judging by livefpl. *Up 30k places I see now. Green arrow, success. Hahah!

Onto some DGW fun we go.

thomasm wrote: »
    Wow 28pts from Dalllas, Melier and Bamford
    Happy Monday

Fair play for starting all 3! Nice touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Oh my days. A gameweek for the ages. 102pts pre Dallas bonus!! It’s been a very up and down season but I’ll enjoy this while I can!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

32 points benched a bit sickening

32 points benched a bit sickening

I'll see your 32 and raise you to 37......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

shmeee wrote: »
    I see Meslier on my bench on route to 10 points also.

Not complaining as had Fab and all you want is a CS these days.

79 points, 3 players didn't "return", Lowton, Maddison and Cancelo.

Unlikely to see a green arrow I say at around 520k judging by livefpl.

Onto some DGW fun we go.

I am predicted to go up 76k places with 80 points. I was 337k before the week started after a bad last week. Would have thought 79 would have got a rise!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I had Dallas and Bamford from that game, so I'm well happy with that.

Looks like 85 all out. Got returns from 9/11 players. Soucek and Webster were my only disappointments.

claw wrote: »
    I am predicted to go up 76k places with 80 points. I was 337k before the week started after a bad last week. Would have thought 79 would have got a rise!

Edited post just after, small rise after site updated of 30k places. Even the smallest green arrow is great to see!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

97, with 19 of those from BB. Thank you Meslier and F you Pogba. A nice change after 3 or 4 weeks of making all the wrong decisions. Don't really have many issues with the squad atm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

94 with BB. 28 points “on the bench”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

Bamford: "I captained myself (in Fantasy Football). After I missed that one in the first half I was kicking myself so I am glad I scored."

• Registered Users Posts: 38,369 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

71 with Dallas and Martinez on the bench. Not dropping either of them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

I had Dallas and Bamford from that game, so I'm well happy with that.

Looks like 85 all out. Got returns from 9/11 players. Soucek and Webster were my only disappointments.

Similar. Except replace Webster with Antonio (c).

Getting away with 82 points after the West Ham gamble backfired is pretty relieving.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭munster87

Raphinha is exciting to own, I'd recommend the experience

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

73 - happy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 33,164 ✭✭✭✭CSF

81 points. Bamford and Dallas today brings me upto a season high 21k.

I remember having a basically coin flip decision between Dallas and Ayling in GW7. Thank god I brought him in because he’s gotten 4 goals, 2 assists and 5 cleanies and due to fortunate autosubs I’ve gotten them all bar the Arsenal clean.

And yet I don’t think he will be in my team from the GW26 bench boost onwards. Their fixtures get really tough and they’re only good defensively in games they can completely smother. They’re basically a poor man’s City of previous years.

I’m at the beginning of a huge part of the season for me, illl have 6 DGWers in 24 (with Salah, Bruno, Grealish, Son and Antonio my 5 singles), a wildcard in 25 (a week in which I’ll probably have around 4/5 DGWers), a bench boost in 26 full of DGWers, with a Free Hit and Treble Captain to be used later.

If I can get those right I could be flying, but just as possible I’m left fuming as the team that got me to 21k outperform the guys I bring in as part of my chip strategy.

munster87 wrote: »

Yeah, he’s a cert in my wildcard at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 20,357 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

57 points sees me out of the LMS by a point. Massive regrets about starting Soucek over DCL but thats the way it goes sometimes.

33 points left on the bench is particularly disappointing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,357 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

munster87 wrote: »

Definitely getting him in for Gw25

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

86 for me. Up from 321k to 216k.

Now to navigate another DGW. I was in a similar position for the last one and ended up back at 500k... Still not bought on this Burnley idea. But DCL is tempting me.

Starting cresswell and Dallas over Dias and TAA was the main plus point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭macraignil

Finishing on 71 in spite of Soucek's "red card", Wilson off injured with 1 point, double Man City clean sheet lost due to Salah's dive and leaving DCL on the bench with 12 points. Small green arrow predicted to 488,000 so HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭sully123

96!
    Best week ever and that's with soucek.
    19 bps

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

63 points - Bamford and Dallas making my score respectable tonight.

Another red arrow from 14k to 18k.

I’ll be bench boosting in either 24 or 25 but I bet I don’t get more than my 24 points this gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Can anyone give me a quick lowdown on how the Spurs-WBA game went? Did Spurs look any better with Kane back? They were so, so bad in the last couple

keane2097 wrote: »
    Can anyone give me a quick lowdown on how the Spurs-WBA game went? Did Spurs look any better with Kane back? They were so, so bad in the last couple

They dominated the game but it was more West Brom looking terrible than them looking good.

They were probably a little lucky to keep the cleanie on balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭macraignil

keane2097 wrote: »

Just saw the Match of the day coverage of the game but they did a commentary on how the Spurs formation and shape was well organised and worked well in the game. Also they mentioned how Spurs would be a fairly ordinary team without Kane which seemed to be the case when he was out. I'm thinking of bringing in Kane after the game against Man City where they will face a much tougher test than WBA.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

68 - HEWT despite my highest scorers DCL and Dallas sitting on my bench with 12 pointers
    But tbf the only ones to blank in my team were Cancelo, Maddison, Grealish & Soucek and I wasn't benching them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

87 for the week and I finally stop the rot. Back up to 30k.

Advertisement