Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastway couriers problems...

Options
  • 06-02-2021 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭

I ordered a weight lifting barbell from an online weight lifting supplier, they're a reputable shop and I bought things from them before with no issue...however this barbell was the largest item I ever bought and after inquiring as to why it was taking so long to arrive I was told fastway couriers were shipping it to me.

Ive had this problem before with fastway before where they, for some reason, refused to deliver a large item to me, I had to drive down to one of there warehouses and pick it up myself, which was ridiculous imo, now it seems to be happening all over again with them, at this stage I feel I am getting the run around, i emailed them twice and they said they are still waiting for a response from fastway

Anyone else have issues like this with fastway?

Also if they fail to deliver this item am I entitled to a full refund? I assume I am considering they have this item listed and claim they can deliver to my location.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Mod - There is another Fastway thread on Consumer Issues, so I’ll move it there. I’ll ask the mod to merge. Your last questions make this more of a Consumer issue.

Advertisement