Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet issues with Kids home schooling

Options
  • 06-02-2021 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭

I work from home both on and off my work VPN with no issues. My 2 kids in 2 different schools both use the same iPad platform for remote learning. Teams, Outlook etc. won't log in properly to their school MS systems, it logs in and pops up asking you to log in again every 2 seconds.

Both of them can successfully tether to their mobiles and access the systems, teams calls etc. but not using our Virgin Broadband. The issue is Teams calls are heavy on the bandwidth and they cannot use their mobile plans for a full month's worth of home schooled Teams calls. Has anyone else experienced issues with this and does anyone have any advice on how to resolve this?

Many thanks,

Inq

Comments

Advertisement