Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Factory Resetting my HKC SW-1070 alarm

Options
  • 06-02-2021 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a HKC SW-1070 which was installed some years back. Its just the basic unit with wireless units...
    I want to at some stage install another wireless PIR but I cant get into the user code menu or the engineering menu. I know the 1111 or 4567, 0 before also but neither works. I recon the installer put in his own codes....

It looks like the code could even be a 6 digit no....
    How can I reset this to factory default........

By the way, how on earth do I remove the plastic surround on main panel, I take it if I do, the alarm will trigger??

Many thanks
    R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi,

I have a HKC SW-1070 which was installed some years back. Its just the basic unit with wireless units...
    I want to at some stage install another wireless PIR but I cant get into the user code menu or the engineering menu. I know the 1111 or 4567, 0 before also but neither works. I recon the installer put in his own codes....

It looks like the code could even be a 6 digit no....
    How can I reset this to factory default........

By the way, how on earth do I remove the plastic surround on main panel, I take it if I do, the alarm will trigger??

Many thanks
    R

The codes are usually changed by installers.
    You could try a reset of the codes by removing jp1 link and power up and down. This will give you the option to default codes.
    If engineer locked comes up you would need an engineer to do this for you.

What system have you?

Advertisement