Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue elephant clonsilla

Options
  • 06-02-2021 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

So myself and the other half quite fond of this restaurant for takeout. Normally its open until 11 on a Saturday night. It appears to be closed with no indication why. Anyone have any news?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Fiddle Castro

Their website says that they are closed 'till the 15th of Feb..

We're big fans of the place too.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭ladystardust

Their website says that they are closed 'till the 15th of Feb..

We're big fans of the place too.

May be a covid situation or something. I hope everyone is safe and well. Himself loves their food and everyone always so nice

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

Closed until the 22nd according to their website. Would absolutely savage a box of their gyoza.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

It is the Chinese Lunar New Year, holiday period.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭paulie13

Walked down on Friday, but was still shut. I wonder what's up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

paulie13 wrote: »
    Walked down on Friday, but was still shut. I wonder what's up.

As someone posted above, their website said closed until 22nd (today).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

It looks like they are back open, they just posted this on Facebook

545497.png

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

Finally got my hands on those delicious gyoza and they were better than I remembered! Absolutely lovely food, and their service is always spot on... dare I say it? Best in D15? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

Gave this a go a few weeks back for the 1st time. Great grub, will defo be ordering again. Cheers for the heads up.

Advertisement