Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onedrive

Options
  • 07-02-2021 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have been using OneDrive for work now for 3 years running the only Irish office for a UK company. I did this because of the slow connection speeds through their VPN and it was v unstable at times. This weekend we have, as a company, moved to a cloud-based solution.

I've just been on this morning and it seems OKish. I'm getting some errors when I try to open a couple of documents but may just be teething problems - seems a little slower to open documents etc. too.

The question I have is:

Is it possible to use one drive to keep a local copy of a folder that you can work on that then syncs back to the cloud system. I'm guessing not?

Comments

Advertisement