Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative Contact Methods for Broken Phone

Options
  • 07-02-2021 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently broke my phone and have been unable to get out of the house in order to get it fixed. At the same time, my card has been frozen for 'suspicious activity,' so I would be unable to purchase the minutes necessary to make the necessary call that was requested of me in recent emails. I am in self-isolation and cannot leave to go borrow someone else's phone. Is there any alternative methods for verifying my account information to get my card unfrozen?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Hi

BOI reps wont be back on Boards until Monday morning.

You might try their Twitter account, @talktoBOI, which is currently active

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

I recently broke my phone and have been unable to get out of the house in order to get it fixed. At the same time, my card has been frozen for 'suspicious activity,' so I would be unable to purchase the minutes necessary to make the necessary call that was requested of me in recent emails. I am in self-isolation and cannot leave to go borrow someone else's phone. Is there any alternative methods for verifying my account information to get my card unfrozen?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Hi Didocollins47,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today. We're sorry to hear this. If you received a text asking you to confirm an email, can we ask you to check if you have received an email as well? If not, you can certainly email fpucardsecurity@boi.com and one of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you.

We hope this information helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement