Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New combi box

• 07-02-2021 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

My combi box seems to have died.Seems strange but its just stopped working ,was working fine then just stopped.

Any suggestions as to why this happened? also if i have to replace whats the best Combi Box to buy (50 to 100 euro)? have a revesz combi at the moment at its not bad,just wondering if theres better models out there,Tia.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Zgemma H7s would be a good replacement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

ddub11 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

My combi box seems to have died.Seems strange but its just stopped working ,was working fine then just stopped.

Any suggestions as to why this happened? also if i have to replace whats the best Combi Box to buy (50 to 100 euro)? have a revesz combi at the moment at its not bad,just wondering if theres better models out there,Tia.

Cheers.

As you gave no details of what you have then it is likely there can be no specific suggestions as to what might be wrong.

Does it power up?
    Is the PSU OK?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭ddub11

As you gave no details of what you have then it is likely there can be no specific suggestions as to what might be wrong.

Does it power up?
      Is the PSU OK?
      Hi,Update.

So had i look at my box and noticed the installer never removed the clear plastic wrapping on the box(the sticky clear stuff) on noticed it covered the air grills.

So i took of all the plastic and plugged it back in and 5 minutes later it came on.
      Im not sure if that was the issue (overheating) as iv had the box over a year and no issues but its working grand now.

Thanks for the replys guys, always appreciate the help.

Advertisement