Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for now.

Options
  • 07-02-2021 2:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can I please be advised of the particular poster that I have upset please?

The 3 posts were thanked over 100 times between the 3 of them.

If I have embarrassed a particular poster on a grand scale such as this one, then I would like his details as to apologise to him personally, rather than take all the credit & almost celebrity status I have received in here with all the attention they got.

I'd rather bow out gracefully than leave on such a high at the expense of another poster.

Thank you in advance.

DVDM93.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

Also,

Now under GDPR (per Article 4, Point 1; and Recital 49), an IP address is considered as personal data and your server logs contains this personal data. Depending upon how your website and shopping cart has been configured, your server log files may contain more personal data (like usernames) than just the IP addresses.

Would it be really bold if I were to make a new account & be back in there in a month, rather than the 6 months given on this account.

In that sense, I'd be as well to delete this account altogether, make a few accounts & come back all guns blazing in a month.

Hypothetically of course.

Thank you in advance.

DVDM93.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Don't start another thread here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement