Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games Shop Post Brexit?

Options
  • 07-02-2021 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

I used to use amazon and shopto alot, I want to buy persona 5 strikers. Amazon wont ship it to Ireland and i dunno if shopto are brexit ready any of ye know a good option?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

sugarman wrote: »
    It's not out yet.

you can preorder it on the uk amazon but not here

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

MOD -OP, Can you advise which platform it son and I'll move it. You might get more help in the games forum.

PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Littlewoods have it, but it's pricey @ €67. Maybe Amazon.de too.

Are GameStop the only Irish shop with it don’t see it on smyths

• Advertisement

Do ye know if shopto takes off U.K. vat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Don't think so, shopto and Very are the same parent company and they don't have a registered Irish business. Littlewoods and Amazon seem to be the only UK retailers it's safe to order from without worrying about that right now

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

Zatu (board-game.co.uk) have it and take tax off at checkout, one of biggest board game retailers in UK so well trusted, use them often.

Advertisement